Bad
Good

I'm a grandparent and wished my kids had gone to a school like this. Teachers care, they have a very active PTO, and have a goal for each and every child to excel.

This is our third year at Greens Prairie Elementary and we have had nothing but wonderful experiences! My children love their teachers and enjoy going to school each morning. The administrative staff is very supportive of the staff, students, and encourage parental involvement. The school environment is always so pleasant and enjoyable and that would not be possible without such an amazing staff!

Greens Prairie Elementary is an AMAZING school! I couldn't imagine a better place for my children to be educated. Our school leadership is engaged, and forward thinking. Our teachers are top of the line, creative, and so involved in all aspects of the education process. And our parents show their support constantly. My son started and finished Kindergarten, the year the school opened. My husband was transferred that summer, so we moved. My son struggled the first semester so badly, and we could get no support from the new school, so my husband quit his job, we packed our things, and we moved our family back to College Station, and to Greens Prairie Elementary. Our son is absolutely flourishing again! I love our faculty, with all of my heart. And I love the friends I have made with other parents here. Absolutely the BEST SCHOOL in Texas, in my opinion!

This school is exceptional from the teachers and principal, to the environment for learning and even their fund raising events! Everything is top notch...

Last modified Greens Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.