College Station, TX

Posted April 03, 2014
This is our third year at Greens Prairie Elementary and we have had nothing but wonderful experiences! My children love their teachers and enjoy going to school each morning. The administrative staff is very supportive of the staff, students, and encourage parental involvement. The school environment is always so pleasant and enjoyable and that would not be possible without such an amazing staff!

Posted October 24, 2013
Greens Prairie Elementary is an AMAZING school! I couldn't imagine a better place for my children to be educated. Our school leadership is engaged, and forward thinking. Our teachers are top of the line, creative, and so involved in all aspects of the education process. And our parents show their support constantly. My son started and finished Kindergarten, the year the school opened. My husband was transferred that summer, so we moved. My son struggled the first semester so badly, and we could get no support from the new school, so my husband quit his job, we packed our things, and we moved our family back to College Station, and to Greens Prairie Elementary. Our son is absolutely flourishing again! I love our faculty, with all of my heart. And I love the friends I have made with other parents here. Absolutely the BEST SCHOOL in Texas, in my opinion!

Posted April 11, 2013
This school is exceptional from the teachers and principal, to the environment for learning and even their fund raising events! Everything is top notch...

Greens Prairie Elementary School
4315 Greens Prairie Trail, College Station, TX  77845
Last modified Greens Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greens Prairie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top