Posted September 26, 2013
This is a copy of an email sent by my child's advisor. They are very encouraging to the kids and I have watched a dramatic rekindling of hope and motivation since my child's interview with the Principal and Counselor even before school started. I am grateful to the Lord for this school and pray He continues to bless all the faculty and students with great success. "...is off to a good start at Bridges. I'm his faculty advisor, so if you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. We will do a goal check next Friday, so we'll be able to see how much work he's doing. Homework is always very helpful, so you should be seeing school work at home. Thank you so much. Linda Lancaster Social Studies Dept. Head Bridges Learning Center Grapevine-Colleyville ISD"

Posted October 19, 2011
We are very impressed with quality and structure of Bridges Academy. It has been an excellent choice for our daughter.

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted February 03, 2009

The Bridges Academy Alternative School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
- a former student
Great School, helped me achieve my goals and graduate. All most all of my former classmates matured into fine young people, exelent school to accually learn. There was around 50-60 students so teachers help you allow with what you dont know. I would highly recomemd this school to students wishing to graduate early.

The Bridges Academy Alternative School
5800 Colleyville Boulevard, Colleyville, TX  76034
Last modified The Bridges Academy Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Bridges Academy Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top