Colleyville, TX

Posted February 17, 2015
I love Covenant Christian! I've had kids in there for 13 years. The teachers and other families are wonderful! They really love the Lord. It is a great school!

Posted February 09, 2015
We absolutely love Covenant Christian Academy. Before we enrolled our kids we interviewed everyone we could, including teachers and staff at the school, community members, and even a recreational soccer coach who told us, "every kid I have met from that school is attentive, polite and respectful; they are definitely doing something right over there." We made the move and prayed for our application to be accepted. 12 1/2 years later we could not be happier. It is an amazing community. From the board to the teachers and staff, everyone genuinely loves what they do and excel in their field of expertise. Covenant comes alongside the parents to help us to raise intellectual, articulate, God-loving children into young adults. Our children are taught to think for themselves, articulate their beliefs with respect and honor and stand for what they believe in.

Posted January 23, 2015
CCA has been a great school so far. I appreciate the Christ centered approach they have taken to teach our son and I've been impressed with the depth of knowledge our 6 year old has brought home. God willing, he will be able to attend CCA through the duration. I would recommend CCA to anyone looking for a Christ centered, academically strong, private school.

Posted December 10, 2014
Child safety including: 1. Social = Reasonable presumptions can be made concerning social views of classmates. The school rejects those without proper moral codes of conduct, otherwise I can send my son to any magnet school. 2. Physical = Caring, vigilant adults (staff) who are not overwhelmed or outnumbered to the point of complacency. A male headmaster who is over 6 foot provides the impression that physical issues will be dealt with if needed. Scholastic: Those with the best education obtain the best jobs and by result, can have the best lives and become leaders. The program develops minds with knowledge/skill far superior to most college graduates. I am particularly pleased to see science shown to complement biblical teachings instead of the either/or battle that makes no sense to me. Combining this with the Latin program, I feel my challenge as a parent will be to find a college that can do my child justice once he graduates. (he is only in 6th, but I know he could already pass the entrance exams to the college I attended.) Social Development: I do not know how they do it, but all H.S. students appear satisfied and purposeful.

Posted November 18, 2014
CCA provides a very safe environment for the students, the curriculum is top-notch, and the teachers truly care about their students. (Obviously, a Christian environment is extremely important to us.) Our son has attended CCA since Pre-K, and is now in 6th grade. He has flourished in every way -- academically, socially, emotionally, physically, and in his spiritual development. He feels safe, cared for, and well-taught at home and at school. What more could we ask for?
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 18, 2014
We have been so impressed with everything! We love how all things at CCA are sprinkled in love, prayer and the desire to honor the Lord. Our son's teacher is such a blessing, as she has really reached into his heart and brought out some amazing fruit in him as he transitioned to a new environment with new friends and surroundings. We love the family feel to the school, also! I am very impressed and in awe at what our son has come home with as far as curriculum, learning activities, etc... He is sight reading, learning to write his letters, and at 4 years old I think he's already been given such an advantage.

Posted November 07, 2014
We have been part of the CCA family for 13 years. It is a close community of common beliefs and interests with these impacting the educational process.

Posted November 06, 2014
My son has been at CCA for 8 years and has been tremendously blessed academically, spiritually and socially. There is truly no other place that he rather be... The school truly cares about the student as a whole and continuously challenges the student to reach his or her highest potential. The teachers partner with parents and the parents partner with teachers to form a great community. I love that the school is very selective in who they enroll as maintaining the culture and reputation of the school is important to all. The greatest component of CCA is that God is placed first in everything. God is truly praised, honored and welcome at CCA and it shows in so many ways. We love CCA and recommend all to explore this great school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 05, 2014
This is our 3rd year at CCA. Our daughter loves the environment, and we love both the Christian environment and the academic rigor of the school. The teachers do a great job of challenging the students, regardless of what level they may be performing. We feel blessed to have found CCA.

Posted October 30, 2014
We moved to the school this year with high expectations. We were a little worried that with such high expectations the school would not be able to live up to our expectations. After a couple of months, I can say that CCA has not only met our high expectations but has actually exceeded them. We are blown away by the teachers, staff, school communication, students and overall environment of CCA.

Covenant Christian Academy
901 Cheek Sparger Rd, Colleyville, TX  76034
Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Covenant Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top