Covenant Christian Academy 1

Posted July 14, 2014
I just decided to remove my son from CCA after many years and put him in another school. The staff is terrible with the exception of a few teachers. The school has no care for underperforming students and instead of helping them, they remove them from the school. When my son needed academic help, he got nothing except from teachers he knew very well. All in all,I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone ever.

Posted October 17, 2013
We attended CCA for 1 yr only, we had to move due to a job transfer. Boy do we miss CCA. We move to an area where the schools are suppose to be exceptional. The academics are good but the everyday how to treat each other is horrible. Bulling, the way kids talk to each other, no respect,even some of the teachers are disrespectful. CCA had respect, didn't know of any bulling,built character in each child, teachers were loving, listen to the students and parents. The Christianity was good not too much but enough to make you think how life is so precious and to be kind to others.I do agree background checks on all staff, this day and age it needs to be done everywhere.if we ever move back , we're definitely going back to CCA...

Posted July 29, 2013
We LOVE our new school. We had an amazing year and cannot wait to get back in the classroom. The education is amazing, the staff/teachers spectacular, and the facility is beautiful!

Posted July 15, 2013
Excellent experience- both my kids love going to school, the education they get is exceptional, the teachers we've had have been great, the staff is helpful more so than I've seen at other facilites, and the parent community is the most engaged that I've experienced.

Posted July 12, 2013
We have been at CCA for 6 years and it has been a great experience for our family. I have had my kids as young as 1 first grade and now my oldest will be in11 th grade. We had a sudden loss of my husband, kids father, after our first year at CCA and we overwhelmed by the outpouring of support that ministered to our physical, spiritual and emotional needs. It has been a much more than a school to us but have dear friends at CCA. Academically my kids thrive and are excelling at high level on the standardize tests which speaks to the education at CCA. We particularly like the classical model of education with the Biblical world view. I highly recommend the school.

Posted July 11, 2013
I recommend CCA - quality teachers, challenging curriculum, opportunity to participate in sports and other activities, & the chance to examine their beliefs & Christian world views. All 4 of my children have or are attending. The oldest transferred in 10th grade. It was time for a change after frustrating # of yrs with some teachers in the public school allowed to be mediocre w/ no expectations for improvement or ramifications for poor performance. He was able to participate in sports and welcomed into CCA family by students & teachers alike. Because of the positive experience, we decided to move our other 3 children. It required financial sacrifices to make it happen, but well worth the investment. Our children have participated in varsity sports, choir, art as well as student organizations & functions where they could grow and develop. Lastly, CCA has given my children a chance to look at world views & see them from a Biblical perspective - another way CCA prepares students for the next steps after graduation.

Posted July 11, 2013
My daughter is in the pre-k program and the experience has been outstanding!!! The class sizes are small and my daughter has excelled here. We couldn't be happier and will be sending both kids through 12th grade!

Posted July 11, 2013
We couldn't be more pleased with our experience at CCA. Strong academics, caring teachers, administrators that take time to know each and every child, motivating coaches sports, and a wonderfully supportive family community. It is truly a gem, and the decision to enroll my child in CCA has been one of my prouder parenting moments.

Posted July 10, 2013
My daughter has been in the preschool program at CCA and I could not be happier. The warm loving environment that they have provided has helped my daughter develop a love of learning that I see grow stronger every day. I strongly recommend the early education program at CCA.

Posted July 10, 2013
Great loving environment ! Love all the parent involvement, and everyday my 5 year old learns something new !!! So refreshing after experiencing several preschools that really don't have high expectations of learning. My child wakes up excited to go ,and has found a new love for learning . Fantastic

Covenant Christian Academy
901 Cheek Sparger Rd, Colleyville, TX  76034
Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Covenant Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.