PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Covenant Christian Academy
Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 25, 2015
Each child may have a different perspective on this, however, our children seem to manage their homework well.

Posted October 25, 2015
CCA trains students up to be independent thinkers (deeply rooted in God's word), disciplined, considerate of others, and taught a rigorous curriculum. In addition, the faculty takes a personal interest in each child, supporting their unique personalities and encouraging their spiritual, physical and mental growth, while partnering with the parents all the way. It is a more intimate and personal journey for a parent and child compared to other schools. Our children started CCA as an 8th grader and a freshman. It's been 3 years now and we have seen tremendous growth in our children. We are so grateful to be a part of the CCA family!

Posted May 10, 2015
It is a great school with great people. The facts that it is christian based, the subjects being taught, the low number of children per class and the teaching style wrap together to make a wonderful learning experience for my child.

Posted April 22, 2015
School provides a quality Christ centered education. I feel the administration and the teachers all share these same goals. My children are getting a consistent message at home,school and church. The school provides all the programs I would want for my kids. We love CCA.

Posted February 17, 2015
I love Covenant Christian! I've had kids in there for 13 years. The teachers and other families are wonderful! They really love the Lord. It is a great school!

Posted February 09, 2015
We absolutely love Covenant Christian Academy. Before we enrolled our kids we interviewed everyone we could, including teachers and staff at the school, community members, and even a recreational soccer coach who told us, "every kid I have met from that school is attentive, polite and respectful; they are definitely doing something right over there." We made the move and prayed for our application to be accepted. 12 1/2 years later we could not be happier. It is an amazing community. From the board to the teachers and staff, everyone genuinely loves what they do and excel in their field of expertise. Covenant comes alongside the parents to help us to raise intellectual, articulate, God-loving children into young adults. Our children are taught to think for themselves, articulate their beliefs with respect and honor and stand for what they believe in.

Posted January 23, 2015
CCA has been a great school so far. I appreciate the Christ centered approach they have taken to teach our son and I've been impressed with the depth of knowledge our 6 year old has brought home. God willing, he will be able to attend CCA through the duration. I would recommend CCA to anyone looking for a Christ centered, academically strong, private school.

Posted December 10, 2014
Child safety including: 1. Social = Reasonable presumptions can be made concerning social views of classmates. The school rejects those without proper moral codes of conduct, otherwise I can send my son to any magnet school. 2. Physical = Caring, vigilant adults (staff) who are not overwhelmed or outnumbered to the point of complacency. A male headmaster who is over 6 foot provides the impression that physical issues will be dealt with if needed. Scholastic: Those with the best education obtain the best jobs and by result, can have the best lives and become leaders. The program develops minds with knowledge/skill far superior to most college graduates. I am particularly pleased to see science shown to complement biblical teachings instead of the either/or battle that makes no sense to me. Combining this with the Latin program, I feel my challenge as a parent will be to find a college that can do my child justice once he graduates. (he is only in 6th, but I know he could already pass the entrance exams to the college I attended.) Social Development: I do not know how they do it, but all H.S. students appear satisfied and purposeful.

Posted November 18, 2014
CCA provides a very safe environment for the students, the curriculum is top-notch, and the teachers truly care about their students. (Obviously, a Christian environment is extremely important to us.) Our son has attended CCA since Pre-K, and is now in 6th grade. He has flourished in every way -- academically, socially, emotionally, physically, and in his spiritual development. He feels safe, cared for, and well-taught at home and at school. What more could we ask for?

Posted November 18, 2014
We have been so impressed with everything! We love how all things at CCA are sprinkled in love, prayer and the desire to honor the Lord. Our son's teacher is such a blessing, as she has really reached into his heart and brought out some amazing fruit in him as he transitioned to a new environment with new friends and surroundings. We love the family feel to the school, also! I am very impressed and in awe at what our son has come home with as far as curriculum, learning activities, etc... He is sight reading, learning to write his letters, and at 4 years old I think he's already been given such an advantage.

Covenant Christian Academy
901 Cheek Sparger Rd, Colleyville, TX  76034
Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Covenant Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top