Colleyville, TX

Posted December 10, 2014
Child safety including: 1. Social = Reasonable presumptions can be made concerning social views of classmates. The school rejects those without proper moral codes of conduct, otherwise I can send my son to any magnet school. 2. Physical = Caring, vigilant adults (staff) who are not overwhelmed or outnumbered to the point of complacency. A male headmaster who is over 6 foot provides the impression that physical issues will be dealt with if needed. Scholastic: Those with the best education obtain the best jobs and by result, can have the best lives and become leaders. The program develops minds with knowledge/skill far superior to most college graduates. I am particularly pleased to see science shown to complement biblical teachings instead of the either/or battle that makes no sense to me. Combining this with the Latin program, I feel my challenge as a parent will be to find a college that can do my child justice once he graduates. (he is only in 6th, but I know he could already pass the entrance exams to the college I attended.) Social Development: I do not know how they do it, but all H.S. students appear satisfied and purposeful.

Posted November 18, 2014
CCA provides a very safe environment for the students, the curriculum is top-notch, and the teachers truly care about their students. (Obviously, a Christian environment is extremely important to us.) Our son has attended CCA since Pre-K, and is now in 6th grade. He has flourished in every way -- academically, socially, emotionally, physically, and in his spiritual development. He feels safe, cared for, and well-taught at home and at school. What more could we ask for?

Posted November 18, 2014
We have been so impressed with everything! We love how all things at CCA are sprinkled in love, prayer and the desire to honor the Lord. Our son's teacher is such a blessing, as she has really reached into his heart and brought out some amazing fruit in him as he transitioned to a new environment with new friends and surroundings. We love the family feel to the school, also! I am very impressed and in awe at what our son has come home with as far as curriculum, learning activities, etc... He is sight reading, learning to write his letters, and at 4 years old I think he's already been given such an advantage.

Posted November 07, 2014
We have been part of the CCA family for 13 years. It is a close community of common beliefs and interests with these impacting the educational process.

Posted November 06, 2014
My son has been at CCA for 8 years and has been tremendously blessed academically, spiritually and socially. There is truly no other place that he rather be... The school truly cares about the student as a whole and continuously challenges the student to reach his or her highest potential. The teachers partner with parents and the parents partner with teachers to form a great community. I love that the school is very selective in who they enroll as maintaining the culture and reputation of the school is important to all. The greatest component of CCA is that God is placed first in everything. God is truly praised, honored and welcome at CCA and it shows in so many ways. We love CCA and recommend all to explore this great school.

Posted November 05, 2014
This is our 3rd year at CCA. Our daughter loves the environment, and we love both the Christian environment and the academic rigor of the school. The teachers do a great job of challenging the students, regardless of what level they may be performing. We feel blessed to have found CCA.

Posted October 30, 2014
We moved to the school this year with high expectations. We were a little worried that with such high expectations the school would not be able to live up to our expectations. After a couple of months, I can say that CCA has not only met our high expectations but has actually exceeded them. We are blown away by the teachers, staff, school communication, students and overall environment of CCA.

Posted October 28, 2014
Three of our children have graduated from CCA and our youngest will graduate in 2016. Each began at CCA in Pre-kindergarten. Our children have been enrolled at CCA for each of the past 28 years. CCA has been an incredible blessing to our family. Two of our children had learning differences and succeeded. All of our children have received classical educations and have been grounded in truth, goodness and beauty. Our oldest son is now an Air Force JAG Officer, recently returned from deployment in Afghanistan. CCA prepared him well for an undergrad degree in political philosophy and for Law School. One of our most academically challenged children graduated Summa Cum Laude from The Savannah College of Art and Design with a degree in Photography. She received the highest art scholarship awarded by SCAD. CCA was instrumental in helping her discover her giftedness. Our youngest daughter is studying abroad in Japan in her 3rd year at Calvin College. She received the highest merit scholarship awarded by Calvin College. We would highly recommend CCA to any like-minded family who wishes to invest in their children.

Covenant Christian Academy 1

Posted July 14, 2014
I just decided to remove my son from CCA after many years and put him in another school. The staff is terrible with the exception of a few teachers. The school has no care for underperforming students and instead of helping them, they remove them from the school. When my son needed academic help, he got nothing except from teachers he knew very well. All in all,I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone ever.

Posted October 17, 2013
We attended CCA for 1 yr only, we had to move due to a job transfer. Boy do we miss CCA. We move to an area where the schools are suppose to be exceptional. The academics are good but the everyday how to treat each other is horrible. Bulling, the way kids talk to each other, no respect,even some of the teachers are disrespectful. CCA had respect, didn't know of any bulling,built character in each child, teachers were loving, listen to the students and parents. The Christianity was good not too much but enough to make you think how life is so precious and to be kind to others.I do agree background checks on all staff, this day and age it needs to be done everywhere.if we ever move back , we're definitely going back to CCA...

Covenant Christian Academy
901 Cheek Sparger Rd, Colleyville, TX  76034
Last modified Covenant Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Covenant Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top