Colleyville, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted June 30, 2014
Crown of Life Lutheran School has been a wonderful school for my children! They love their teachers, friends and they know the Lord! What more could I ask for! Yes...the academics are superb, but that is just a bonus! The upper school has been a great experience for my older child, my younger one can't wait to get up there. The lock-in, the science, the community service, all super fun stuff that makes them LOVE school! We are soooo excited about the new Principle! Any of the past challenges that our school has faced will be undoubtedly be eradicated by this man. His experience and faith will lead this staff and school family to new heights. Can't wait to see where he takes us. I am confident that any issues discussed in the negative reviews will no longer exist! So sorry for those that had a poor experience, that truly is NOT the norm for this school but a few isolated instances that surely had a one sided review. Yes, we have had a high turnover rate, but that has mostly been due to families moving from the area or for financial reasons. Overall, this IS the best school in the area, I have looked, just to make sure, and will not be moving my children.

Posted May 30, 2014
I'm an alum of COLLS, and it is a wonderful school! I attended 1st-8th grade, and it molded me into the person I am today. I enjoyed having smaller classes because I got to know everyone, and my teachers personally knew every student. I have so many great memories from COLLS! I learned so much spiritually, academically, socially, and athletically from attending COLLS. Two of my teachers from COLLS inspired me to be a teacher. I'm so blessed I have the opportunity to go there!

Posted May 27, 2014
Crown of Life Lutheran School is an amazing school. This is our second year in the preschool program and my daughter has just flourished. I couldn't ask for a better school for my daughter to grow academically, spiritually and emotionally.

Posted May 26, 2014
We are so grateful for the loving and christian atmosphere at Crown Of Life Lutheran School. Our children have flourished over the years. Developed lifelong friends and are doing excellent in high school. We give credit to the great teachers, curriculum and their faith in Jesus Christ.

Posted May 21, 2014
Wow! The teachers at Crown of Life were put on this earth to teach children! It truly is a gift and a pleasure for these teachers to instruct and minister to their classes. I love the student/teacher ratio. My child gets personalized attention and this allows him to excel. At Crown of Life, everyone knows your name.

Posted May 17, 2014
The school, staff, & parents are great. Everyone seems to work together. The children are amazing. Most of all my 6th grader with dyslexia has excelled more than I imagined. I am a proud parent & give COLLS a lot of credit for her future!

Posted May 16, 2014
I have two children enrolled now, one in Upper School and one in Lower School. I also have two children that have already graduated after completing their entire elementary education at COL. The education is second to none and the spiritual guidance and growth is something they will carry with them forever. The school uses cutting edge educational techniques that prepare them to succeed at the next level. The smaller class sizes also give the children the individual attention that contribute to that success. The teachers are all highly qualified, caring, and extremely dedicated. There truly is no better option in NE Tarrant county for your children to be.

Posted May 16, 2014
I graduated from COL and it was such a great experience. One thing that I will never forget is Science week. It is a fun filled week completing a very challenging science experiment. The upper school is very Christ centered and a close family. I loved how everyone got along and always helped one another. The learning environment is great !

Posted June 05, 2013
Crown of Life Lutheran School has been a wonderful school for my daughter. She is in preschool and has learned SO much from her wonderful teachers! The staff there is very friendly and loving. I look forward to my daughter's future moving up through the elementary grades and on into middle school where she will get to experience the excitement I always see amongst the older kids. She loves going to school and is looking forward to her new class next year!

Posted May 24, 2013
The Principal was always so kind and supportive. The Marketing Director made every step of the process feel easy and made us feel right at home. Lastly, our daughters teacher was the most wonderful person as well as loving, fair,and smart. She challenged her students above and beyond. Not SOME students, not students of a certain ELITE STATUS...all students. Our daughter scored in the 90th percentile in her achievement testing that we just received. Second grade as a WHOLE scored in the 92nd percentile. My husband and I love that our Daughter was just allowed to be herself at this school and work at her own speed. We were concerned at her old school that she may be falling thru the cracks. While her class at COLLS was self paced it was also very structured. Certain writings, math work, etc. were due every day, Bible Verses were to be recited on Mondays, Spelling tests were weekly. We could not be more pleased with the vast amount of knowledge that our daughter learned. I highly recommend this school if you want your child to receive a well rounded education while having love and faith poured into them in all areas. WE LOVE CROWN OF LIFE LUTHERAN SCHOOL! \

Crown of Life Lutheran School
6605 Pleasant Run Rd, Colleyville, TX  76034
Last modified Crown of Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Crown of Life Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top