Posted July 23, 2013
The staff, facilities, and campus are second to none in the area. I highly recommend St. James School for your children from 6 weeks to kindergarten.

Posted November 25, 2010
My son attends Kindergarten at St. James Episcopal Day School and loves it! The teacher is incrediable - 44 years worth of experience...you don't see that very often. The school has classes that start at 18 months and go through Kindergarten. St. James is known for its excellence curriculum and loving, nurturing teachers. Fine Arts, Music, Spanish, Chapel, P.E., Computers...they have it all. I've sent all three of my children there and have never regretted one moment!

Posted August 09, 2010
The new Director at St. James has made some great changes and the school is adding new programs. Ages 18months through Kidnergarten. We are excited for our boys to start in the fall!

Posted August 07, 2010
St. James was the one of the best things that have happened to my son. He rec'd a quality education and he enjoyed his time there. As a mother I am very greatful that I chose St. James.

Posted May 14, 2010
St. James is a great school for my children. It is the best Preschool in Conroe but they just need to look at the Director running the school FYI..

St. James Episcopal School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
It is not the teachers at this school that is the problem...all students are getting a quality education...and you are right, the staff have very little flexibility...but if the right changes are made with this Preschool it will become what it was once known as...the best around !

Posted February 02, 2010
We have been very happy with our son's experience at St. James. We love the small class size and the attention each child gets. The Director and Staff are great and have really made us feel welcome.

St. James Episcopal School 2

Posted November 11, 2009
This school has gone downhill since the new principal arrived. I pulled my child out after she took over and started changing everything. It didn't take me much time to see all of the negative effects she was having on the children and parents. Lots of other parents are pulling their children out as well because they are saying it is only getting worse and apparently there are alot of teachers that have been there for years that are quitting too. I really feel sorry for the children and parents that are still there. At one time this school was very well known for being above and beyond in all areas but since the new principal 'dictator' is in charge, I would stay as far away from this school as possible!! Hopefully some changes can be made before the entire reputation is ruined for future children and parents. :-(

St. James Episcopal School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
2- Some teachers are aweful. Some are great. They have very little flexibility in how they do things.

St. James Episcopal School
1803 Highland Hollow Dr, Conroe, TX  77304
Last modified St. James Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. James Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top