Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

... My, daughter.  Was!     Little.  I, would.  Tell?   Her.  To!  Make, five.  Friend's?            Recounted.  Until  You,    can?  Write?  It.     Down, what?  It.  Do!  As!  She?                                                                                      Turn, away.  And I,  ain't.  Blinking?             In?  A room.  Full!                                                                                                                                                             Of?  Tear's.  She?     Would.  Say, Daddy!!     What?     Are, you.  Taking!     Picture's.  For?  But.   We, really?  Wanted.                                                                                         You?  To!  See, it For?                                                                                                 Yourself!  And then.      She!  Said, I'm?       Starting.  To!  Turn,                      away.        You. Can?                                                                                                                                                 Call, me?  Back?   And then.  She'd?           Drawn?  A character.     From?  Her, face. Jacob James Lemieux

Administration doesn't care about the parents opinion and not interested in what you have to say. Don't bother talking to them because the don't give a damn

I moved to The Woodlands, TX from out of state the summer going into my junior year. I found it very hard to meet people and make friends because they don't allow much time to do so. Walking around the school feels almost like you are living in the book "1984" big brother (aka all of the assistant principles) constantly watching over very move and every thing you do. They watch to video cameras constantly. One time, i went into the restroom, and was in the for quite a bit before going to class. Later that day, I received a note from the AP's office. They had been watching the cameras and almost gave me a detention for using the restroom for too long. Something that a lot of people consider to be a plus about college park is the teacher's focus on student success. They also have tutorials available before, during, and after school for kids who are struggling in their classes. My overall experience with this school has been quite unsatisfactory.If you are looking for a school the area, try The Woodlands High School.

I just transferred a couple of months ago, and I already love this school. I am in my sophmore year and I already met a lot of very special people. The education is great. Although a lot of teachers are coaches, they still do their job very fine. I am very thankfull that I found this school and very proud to be a cavalier. Go Cavs!

My daughter has attended there since sophomore year and is a senior now. They have good opportunities there in many areas. She took advantage of the Cosmetology program and will have her license by the time she graduates school. She loves the program. We moved here from another state so she naturally likes her old school better. She has made good friends, but just like others schools too you have to watch out for the bad mix of students. Overall it's a good school with great opportunities.

College Park offers so many diverse and interesting courses. It's teachers a dedicated and they keep the kids motivated.

I Just moved to the woodlands, texas and i attended college park my sophmore year. And to be honest, i hated this school. I got straight As, the education is easy. But it was very hard to make friends, easy to get mixed up in the wrong crowds. There were some girls that made fun of me too, just didnt like the people here. I'm glad to be transferring, I'd suggest a different school.

I am a sophomore at College Park, and I have attended alot of schools in different states and districts, but College Park by far is the best school I have ever attended. The teachers are amazing, they push each student and give them every chance and every opportunity to excel in their classroom. Yes, there are quite a number of coaches, but they do their job just fine. The school expects alot from each student, there is no slacking. But all in all, I would never go to another school under any circumstance. College Park gives students every preparation for College and I am proud to be a Cavalier.

My daughter is a Junior at College Park and I cannot imagine ever sending her somewhere else. She has excelled under the teachers and programs here and is going to be ready for college. What more can you ask from a school. A great campus as well.

CPHS is a great school, I'm so thankful they built it, rather than continuing to over-crowd the other Woodlands high school. It's a beautiful campus, there are so many opportunities for kids to be involved and the faculty are top-notch! We have had some coach teachers that did not do a good job of teaching (spanish), but my oldest is doing fantastic in college due to the preparation from the majority of TWCP teachers. Many of the teachers are tough, but they care about the kids and want them to succeed.

Last modified College Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.