Conroe, TX
Students enrolled: 2,695

Posted November 16, 2011
I just transferred a couple of months ago, and I already love this school. I am in my sophmore year and I already met a lot of very special people. The education is great. Although a lot of teachers are coaches, they still do their job very fine. I am very thankfull that I found this school and very proud to be a cavalier. Go Cavs!

College Park High School 4

Posted August 19, 2010
My daughter has attended there since sophomore year and is a senior now. They have good opportunities there in many areas. She took advantage of the Cosmetology program and will have her license by the time she graduates school. She loves the program. We moved here from another state so she naturally likes her old school better. She has made good friends, but just like others schools too you have to watch out for the bad mix of students. Overall it's a good school with great opportunities.

College Park High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
College Park offers so many diverse and interesting courses. It's teachers a dedicated and they keep the kids motivated.

Posted September 10, 2009

College Park High School 2

Posted July 10, 2009
I Just moved to the woodlands, texas and i attended college park my sophmore year. And to be honest, i hated this school. I got straight As, the education is easy. But it was very hard to make friends, easy to get mixed up in the wrong crowds. There were some girls that made fun of me too, just didnt like the people here. I'm glad to be transferring, I'd suggest a different school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 07, 2009
I am a sophomore at College Park, and I have attended alot of schools in different states and districts, but College Park by far is the best school I have ever attended. The teachers are amazing, they push each student and give them every chance and every opportunity to excel in their classroom. Yes, there are quite a number of coaches, but they do their job just fine. The school expects alot from each student, there is no slacking. But all in all, I would never go to another school under any circumstance. College Park gives students every preparation for College and I am proud to be a Cavalier.

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted March 17, 2009
My daughter is a Junior at College Park and I cannot imagine ever sending her somewhere else. She has excelled under the teachers and programs here and is going to be ready for college. What more can you ask from a school. A great campus as well.

College Park High School 0

Posted February 04, 2009
CPHS is a great school, I'm so thankful they built it, rather than continuing to over-crowd the other Woodlands high school. It's a beautiful campus, there are so many opportunities for kids to be involved and the faculty are top-notch! We have had some coach teachers that did not do a good job of teaching (spanish), but my oldest is doing fantastic in college due to the preparation from the majority of TWCP teachers. Many of the teachers are tough, but they care about the kids and want them to succeed.

College Park High School 1

Posted January 30, 2009

College Park High School
3701 College Park Drive, Conroe, TX  77384
Last modified College Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Park High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top