St. Monica Catholic School 1

Posted July 25, 2013
NOT the school for your child if you know that your child has unique learning styles. I told the teacher, school counselor and the administration that my child may be Dyslexic (it runs throughout both sides of the family severely) and may have ADD/ADHD. I even took him to his pediatrician and brought the school paperwork for a school assessment to take place. The teacher, school counselor and admin all told me that I was wrong and that my son was immature, a slow learner and didn't listen. After the many "reds" on his behavior chart, me having to constantly tell them that he has Dyslexia and ADD, and now the pediatrician sending the school assessment forms- the school denied to do anything. He's been in Sylvan Learning Center and the instructors there have given him the tools for Dyslexia and he is slowly progressing and starting to like the idea of school. I can not stand the fact that I as a parent, know my son the best and told the school his necessities to learn and I was told that I didnt know what I was talking about. I am contacting the S.A. Archdiocese regarding the situation. He no longer will be attending St. Monicas but I refuse to let another child be left behind!

Posted August 04, 2010
St. Monica is a wonderful school!! Parents must be held accountable for their childrens behavior. It all starts at home!!

St. Monica Catholic School 2

Posted August 03, 2010
This school has a great academic programs. If you're looking for a school that keeps you informed on your children's progress or misbehavior this is not the school you need. They wait till the child is out of control then come down on you like a ton of bricks. Some of the teachers are so disorginized that they loose work that the kids turned in. I had to dig through the teachers paperwork from a bin by her desk and pull out 1/2 of the work that she claimed that my child didn't turn in. When I told teacher at begining of school the issues with my child I was told that I was wrong and then later they came complaining about the same behavior. Instead of listening to me and taking approperate action from the start they ignored me. NOT COOL. They promoted the bad actions until out of hand.

Posted July 05, 2009
This is the school you want your child to be going to . It has good staff awesome students , and may i say that this school provides alot of entertainment for the kids . Saint Monica also provides these students with playgrounds ,swings and lots of extra activities. The sports activities are very fun and interactive , the middle school is a very small group of kids .This school goes from preK-8th grade , your child will love it so much they wont want to graduate when the time comes . . . . so send your child to Saint Monica's for a head start on suceeding in their future . ps check out the web site for more information, pics,lunch menus, and sport activities . ( saintmonica.net ) thank you

Posted March 12, 2009
I love the school, especially Mrs.Ruth and Mrs Sylvia in Pre K

Posted March 02, 2009
Awesome school! My daughter has been there for 6yrs now and I appluad the entire staff of St. Monica's.

St. Monica Catholic School
515 N St, Converse, TX  78109
Last modified St. Monica Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 4-9
St. Monica Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top