Judson High School 4

Posted May 24, 2013
Judson was the basis for my thriving career in the information technology field. They had numerous technology related courses teaching Microsoft, Cisco, programming, and more. Judson has many courses for students interested in a wide range of careers and it adequately prepared me for my college education. My only complaint is that it is easy to fall in with the "wrong crowd," but i'm sure this can be said of many schools.

Judson High School 4

Posted December 29, 2011
I currently go to Judson High School and personally I love it. I have had not major problems, a few things go wrong, but when in life is everything perfect? I think Judson prepares you for life and exposes you to diversity. I have good friends and am in honor classes, so I would like to think that i am on the right track. I would say that if you are the type of person that looks for trouble, you could find it at Judson. I am happy there and I couldnt imagine being anywhere else. I would recommend it. The best type of comment that could be on here is one form a student going there currently, so here mine is! GO Judson Rockets and Go Judson Rocket Band!

Posted January 25, 2011
This is the first year at Judson H.S, and I have been so disappointed on so many levels with this school and the Converse area in general. My son did not have an english teacher for three weeks. Can you imagine what he missed in that time frame? None of the children have books. They use a smart board and the teachers print pages from the books so the kids can cram it in their backpacks. When I was at the school the other day it looked as if half of the student population were carrying trash cans on their backs. They are children for crying out loud!!! I just cannot stress enough how disappointed I am in Judson. The school is already full to capitacy and it was just rebuilt this year. Also they are discontinuing the AVID program, which helps the student prepare for college academically, find scholorships, and choose a college, etc. that they would like to go to but because the funds aren't available this course will be discontinued. Of all classes to cut this program should not be one of them. And last but not least, the teachers are overworked and underpaid for the service that they give to our children. Unfortunately, I do not see things getting any better at Judson.

Posted April 15, 2010
I graduated from Judson High School and the school definitely has its advantages. Since the school is so large, a student can pursue any kind of interest or passion - whether it be band, football, academics, or technical programs. I was in the AP program and had wonderful teachers, and am now a practicing attorney. However, the school has bad elements and the safety is definitely a concern. I think if the student is motivated and keeps in a good group, they'll be fine, but it's probably not the best school for people who need a ton of guidance or have no street smarts.

Posted April 15, 2010

Judson High School 1

Posted February 08, 2010

Judson High School 5

Posted December 30, 2009
Okay all these people don't seeem to get it. Saying all Judson cares about is their athletics. Lets think about it, not only do all the athletics do an amazing job during their season they also do great at school. Most the football players of my graduating class were in AP and IB classes. Then the band, choir, theatre arts all of the extra curricular activites do just as great. Overall the school has a different kind of atmosphere than most. Judson has so much Rocket Pride running through it. Amen to the teachers, every teacher I had was amazing pushing me and pushing me to do better and better. Also to whoever said wagner was a better school overall, you're WRONG! Wagner is one of the lowest educated schools I've seen. Straight from their students behavior you can tell they are an immature set of students. All bout rocket pride!

Judson High School 1

Posted October 27, 2009
It has an environment that protects bullies. Better rules need to be enforced to remove those children who have a problem with bullying other children.

Judson High School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
I am proud of Judson as a parent supporter of the high school. The JHS is a group of proud people, excited about the various areas they excell in.

Judson High School 5

Posted April 24, 2009

Judson High School
9142 Farm-to-Market 78, Converse, TX  78109
Last modified Judson High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Judson High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 66 reviews. Top