Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted January 27, 2016
My son has been going to this school a year and s half. We have dealt with unintelligent teachers, bullying, and racism. The school overall isn't s great school or makes you feel safe leaving your child there. My son will not be attending this school next year!

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted January 27, 2016
My sons teacher was teaching about prefix and suffix and she tried to teach comfortable was the root word of uncomfortable. My son corrected her and then she corrected herself. How can send our children to school to learn and the teacher is teaching the wrong things?

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted January 27, 2016
If they do it doesn't show. My son comes home telling me how third graders fight in the bathroom and run out of the school and all the issues we are having with racism towards my child and has been an issue all year! Nothing changes!

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted January 27, 2016
If they really cared and wanted to teach this to the students there wouldn't be a big problem with bullying and racism like there is.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 27, 2016
The teachers don't seem like they care and have to be corrected by their students. They have the favorite students and the school has a bunch of racism. No fairness or integrity!

Posted November 16, 2015
My kids r always getting bullied and when they stick up for themselves it's a problem they get in trouble and the person who's doing the bullying gets away the teachers act like they don't want to be there and they label kids like they have their favorites rasicim is at this school as well I will be moving my kids next year. My kids went from enjoying and wanting to go to school to now hating and not wanting to go.

Posted February 27, 2015
I have mixed feelings on this school. I do love my sons kimdergarten teacher, but Im not so sure I like the way the school functions. First off, the schools environment for the students look so stressful! I have seen and heard a lot of teachers yelling loudly at students on a daily bases. The teachers all seem stressed out as if they dont like the job that they went to school for. I have had issues with my son due to another "older" student bullying him. The school is set up where older kids are on one side and younger in the other. I have seen many older kids walking the halls and using the younger kids bathroom even though I was informed they aren't allowed there. I have talked with other parents and they agree about the environment and lack of supervision. My son will most likely not be attending that school next year.

Elolf Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2013
This is my sons second year at Elorf. He really enjoys attending and I enjoy interacting with the staff. The curriculum is good and the student teacher ratio is good as well.

Elolf Elementary School 5

Posted June 02, 2010
My son only went there for pre-school, because we had to move to a new location, but I truly loved the school. The pre-school program is awesome. My son, who was so very shy and went through allot when his daddy was deployed, they helped him to overcome it all and taught him so much. He is a whole other kid and I thank the teachers and the school, not to mention, whenever I had questions or had to go to the office for anything, every one was so welcoming and friendly. It was a great experience. We were sad he could not continue there.

Elolf Elementary School 5

Posted August 30, 2009
My son has been attending Elolf for 4 years & my daughter started this year. I love the teachers my children have had and the rest of the staff has been very helpful. The education my son has received is very good & helped him grow into a good student. There are behavioral issues at all schools & Elolf deals with their share well. I have never had any concern about the well being of my children while they were there. There is also lots of opportunity for parental involvement & volunteering. Taking the volunteer class anually is a pain, but it's over in less than 30 minutes & it's purpose is to keep our children safe. Overall, I have been very pleased with this school.

6335 Beech Trail Drive, Converse, TX  78109
Last modified Elolf Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.