Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Nothing is organized. The teachers are rude. I took my daughter in late after a morning dr appointment and the school called me 2 hours after I signed her in asking me why she was not in school!!!!! Are you kidding me! They have "lost my daughter" at pick up time as well. My husband waited till only 4 other cars were left before getting out of the car to get her himself. I have nothing nice to say about this school.

What can i say about millers point......well nothing good thats for sure! Last year we moved here from MI. and i tried to enroll my special needs daughter with 3 1/2 months of school left and was given the run around by the staff for the whole time as a result my already challenged 1st grader missed the whole 3 1/2 months! This year i enrolled both my children and was only mildly shocked when i went to meet the teachers night my son was assigned a class and yep not my daughter yet again! It took weeks to have the ARD testing done. The office staff have been rude even going so far as rolling thier eyes when i walk into the office and make comments to each other under thier breath....My son has been made to walk laps instead of recess period due to other children talking in the lunch room! There is no talking at lunch, must walk with hands clasped behind them when in hallways, students have to walk laps if thier work isn't finished in given time limits, And students lose recess time and must attend study periods if grades as a whole class on tests are below what the teachers want them to be! Mass punishment should not be utilized in an elementary school ever! This school is horrible!

My daughetr was in the first class to attend the school and since then 6 others have passed through the doors of that school.

My Grand-daughter loves her teacher and is learning so much in Kindergarten.

The experience I have had with this school has become quite a struggle. My son has some difficulties learning and we requested testing that could only occur in the third grade. Needless to say the testing was not done til mid year his 4th grade year. The staff always seem distracted when I went to pick him up for doctor or dentists appointment. I have been actively involved with the school since his first grade year he will be in 5th grade next year and not one staff member can remember my name even though I attend all the functions. Highly disappointed with cafeteria staff as well.

what can i say about millers point i am so proud of this school it is a great school the teachers are so good they care for the kids and mr mcfalls is a very good principal they make learning fun we have one more year in millers point and i can actually say i am going to miss it i wish i could take the teachers and the principal with me the one teacher who made a impact on my child was mrs moe she was great and she made it so my child learned and made good grades and she has since she has been in this school keep up the good work and thank you mr mcfalls for such a great school

Last modified Miller Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.