Posted September 04, 2012
Very helpful and friendly staff. Encourage participation in their dual-language program. We are looking forward to many more great years at Wilson!

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
Wilson has a very dedicated and caring staff who work extra hours to help all students succeed.

Posted August 28, 2007

Wilson Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2005

Posted April 04, 2005
Wilson elementary has been great for our children. Although the teaching has been mixed, neither child has ever had a bad teacher and most have been truly exceptional. In my children's early years at Wilson, the emphasis on reading was incredible. This was good because both of my children developed a love of reading; it was less than ideal though because Math and Science were not emphasized enough. That has changed for the better though in the last couple of years. Classes like Challenge suffer a bit because of financial reasons and no teacher for just Challenge classes. Overall, this is a great school district.

Posted December 06, 2004
Wilson was an excellent school. The teachers and support staff were extremely organized and communicated regularly with parents. We regret that we had to relocated because Wilson was definitely an institution for learning and my children enjoyed every minute of it. The Washington Family.

Posted May 28, 2004
I enrolled my son for the year of 2004-2005 recently and I have never had a better experience! My son needs special education and there was so much enthusiasm to have him there. After meeting several of the staff, I am very confident my son's needs will be met and some!

Wilson Elementary School
200 South Coppell Road, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top