Posted April 30, 2014
My school is Lakeside Elementary in Coppell, Texas. I have had kids at Lakeside for many years and have seen a consistent strive for marked excellence. We have an incredible faculty of caring and engaged teachers producing students who are ready for the challenges of Middle School and beyond. Our specials teachers are out of this world and give our children an exciting and balanced environment to stimulate and enrich their minds. Parent involvement is fabulous! Our wonderfully diverse families eagerly volunteer countless hours to support the teachers and staff with their time and financial backing. I am proud to be a Lakeside Longhorn parent and would highly recommend Lakeside to any family interested in giving their child a wonderful school experience.

Posted September 27, 2013
I am very happy with the way my grandchild is given the opportunity to enjoy learning and to explore new knowledge with the support of every teacher, staff and administrator. I can see is a team effort and my child is leading the way. Way to go Lakeside

Posted September 24, 2013
We have been extremely happy with Lakeside. Year after year we are more than pleased with our teachers. As one of my children has learning differences, the teachers, counselors and staff have been extremely helpful and supportive. The school has a wonderful, warm environment and my importantly..both my children love school!

Posted May 27, 2013
I am impressed with the support my children received from not only the teachers but the school principal. The transition to digital learning that is taking place guarantees my children are going to have a competitive edge in the future

Posted October 18, 2010
I have to disagree with the previous comment. I am not sure what they mean by political - but if they are referring to having to verify your residence before they would give teacher assignments, well that is district wide. Lakeside is still a school where the development of the child is the #1 priority!

Lakeside Elementary School 2

Posted July 03, 2010
I am disappointed with Lakeside Elementary School. It used to be excellent school with administration higly focussed on the children's development.But lately it has become highly political and we can see the degradation which was never there when my older kids were studing in this school. It's going down and we feel sorry about it..

Posted January 17, 2010

Lakeside Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2008
I am disappointed with Lakeside elementary school at this time. It was a great school when my older kid was growing up and teachers were simply superb. But, now, few new teachers have very little experience and doesn't care to encourage and nurture positive behavior. Atmosphere seems to have changed and education & advanced learning is not emphasized . I never felt this way with any of my older kid's teacher, but few teachers are exhibiting borderline racist behavior. Agreed that it is not fair to express such a strong opinion with no proof, but this feeling is getting stronger. Two other parents share this opinion too. I am living in this community for 15+ years and simply love it. I wouldn't live anywhere else, but Coppell. But, I highly recommend that management and teachers to open more communication channels and work with our community to enrich further. Go Coppell!

Lakeside Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
I disagree with the statement made about Lakeside not being the school to send your child to if 'you aim to have an academically competitive child!' Lakeside is one of the highest achieving schools in the district and is providing more and more academic after-school clubs every year. I believe Lakeside has the best administration and best teachers anywhere in the area. I give them an A++.

Lakeside Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2007

Lakeside Elementary School
1100 Village Parkway, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Lakeside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top