Posted April 19, 2014
This school is filled with dedicated teachers and staff trying to meet the needs of EVERY individual student. Student and parent must participate to achieve a goal of education and preparation for entry into young adulthood. Attendance and particapation is a key to learning, listening is a key to advancement. Some teachers and some students do not ALWAYS click as some parents are not always supportive of the teachers required goals and methods of teaching. Grass is not always greener, but grows with care and feeding and support from all. Change is good progress in learning and maturity is goal. West challenges students to grow and improve.

Coppell Middle West 1

Posted April 17, 2014
This school is filled with teachers that don't teach and have a high attitude. Go to North it will be better.

Posted October 24, 2013
CMWS is a great community with wonderful teachers! It's a joy to watch my son growing academically and enjoying learning.

Posted July 01, 2012
My three children enjoyed their years at WEST. Caring staff and a strong sense of community among students, staff and parents. Many extra curricular activities and clubs for students to belong to. Administrators and counseling staff provide many parenting activities and opportunities for growth also. Communication from teaching staff and administration with parents and students. One of my children had special needs and we were pleased with efforts of the entire staff. Highly recommended for all students.

Posted April 17, 2011
We moved from out of state and my daughter studied here. It is an AWESOME school. Very welcoming and good teachers. The highlight is the principal who takes great interest and also maintains tight discipline. My daughter loved this school.

Posted December 02, 2010
Our daughter desired to get into the top girls school in Dallas and we were a bit intimidated having only a public school foundation. We expressed our intent to the CISD administrators and staff at CMW and she is doing wonderfully. This school does a terrific job of preparing children for the rigors of a more demanding academic corriculum.

Posted January 29, 2010
I love this school. It has been great for my kids. We moved from another school district to Coppell when the kids were in grade school & my oldest stressed a little saying it felt like he was doing homework that was beyond his grade level & my youngest struggled a little more but had an INCREDIBLE teacher that tutored him & helped him make the transition. Yet again when they reached CMSW they struggled to adapt to the rigor but the teachers were VERY helpful keeping us in the loop w/weekly e-mails of expectations & projects. I did get the SLIGHTEST HINT of a lack of compassion w/my youngest ADD child but that was only 1 teacher & 1 instance. It's been great ever since.

Coppell Middle West 1

Posted January 28, 2010
We just moved to Coppell from out of state because of this school district. Unfortunately, we will be moving again out of Coppell because of this school. They believe they are superior to all other school districts, yet lack compassion and teaching abilities. I would not recommend.

Posted November 12, 2009

Coppell Middle West 0

Posted November 05, 2009
The school has been very supportive to our family. We are happy to be a part of this wonderful community. The school spends extra time with the Haari kids to help them learn. Thank you

Coppell Middle West
1301 Wrangler Circle, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Coppell Middle West is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coppell Middle West Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top