Posted May 19, 2014
Great school , great teachers, great principal . My kids love going to school every morning.

Posted February 23, 2014
great school! awesome teaches top to bottom. the key is a great principal in dr, penny who makes the trains run on time. she is loving, fun, and strict and expects a lot of the kids. parent like to gripe about one teach is prob too hard on the kids, but she is our favorite because these kids (or parents) don't get told "no" too often and when they do the don't like it. good life lesson..you'll always have someone that you don't like wiring with but you gotta figure it out....life goes on and no your kid isn't more special than all the other special kids there.

Cottonwood Creek Elementary School 3

Posted November 19, 2010
The Education is great. But P.E activities are pathetic. My son got injured and he could not walk properly and they did not even call parents. No discipline and no one even watching at kids during outdoor activities. If kids get hurt, all they do is put some band-aid and forget

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted November 21, 2008
All three of my sons went to Cottonwood Creek Elementary. Dr. Penny and her staff are incredible. I could not have wished for a more loving environment for my children to grow and learn. Their preparation for middle school and beyond is phenomenal. But one of the most telling things about Cottonwood Creek Elementary is that my kids could not wait to get to school every morning.

Posted June 01, 2008
excellent, great, fun, exciting, great principal, a nice theme, great teachers.

Posted November 12, 2005
Cottonwood Creek is an excellent school with tremendous parent involvement and highly qualified, dedicated teachers and staff. My son has dyslexia and ADHD, and I am confidant that he is given every educational opportunity that he needs to succeed academically.

Posted September 09, 2003
I don't think I could buy my children a better education than they have received at Cottonwood Creek. My son has a learning disorder and the attention they have given the issue has been incredible. I am a product of 16 years of a solid private education and my experience here completely restored my faith in a public education, concetrated on educating the whole person.

Cottonwood Creek Elementary School
615 Minyard Drive, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Cottonwood Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cottonwood Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top