Coppell Montessori Academy 4

Posted September 10, 2010
I disagree with the last person, I have my daughter in there since the past 2 years she has gone through 3 classrooms, the staff is very family like, they are not flashy people. They have experienced teachers, and the Directors runs a training institute for montessori teachers andso she has some of the best teachers for that school. If the teachers move around that is true in any other school too, there are different people that do before and after school, no school can retain all the staff from 6.30 am - 6.30 pm , they use the strenghts of each teacher to maximum capacity and work hard towards the children's progress, they offer a lot of extra curicullar activities from outside vendors too on top of their existing activities.

Coppell Montessori Academy 0

Posted November 03, 2009
This school was horrible. My son went to this school and it was the worst experience I've ever had. He was completely bored w/the curriculum, which didn't include much physical activity. From what I saw, there was a lot of sitting, kids working by themselves, and when they walked through the halls they had to keep their hands behind their backs, and keep quiet (think soldiers). The staff was not friendly and there was no communication with the teachers. Often when I was in, the director was nowhere to be found, and every day that I would drop my son off and pick him up before and after work, his teacher was never in the classroom, and so he would be passed off into someone else's classroom. I would even question the ratios, as often times it looked pretty crowded. Overall, a very bad experience.

Coppell Montessori Academy
136 Fitness Court, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Coppell Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Coppell Montessori Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top