Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 09, 2015
i want to thank all the teachers and the principal for the hard work they do.

Posted November 09, 2015
My son is in grade 1, he was here in kindergarten too. i was worried first coz living in coppell we were not in the coppell ISD school zone. But the school has great environment. Teachers and principal are good and communication has improved.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 01, 2015

Posted July 01, 2015
My daughter just completed first grade here and attended kinder here as well. The teachers are loving, caring, patient and personable. The communication here has greatly improved from the previous year and the principle is the best. When my daughter was to start kindergarten I wanted her to be in Coppell's district but realized I was not in that zone. I was nervous at first going to this school because all you here about living in Coppell is that CISD is the best. I have fallen in love with CFBISD altogether. I love the diversity and culture that it brings. I love to see how the principle makes it a priority to know her parents and always be available. I live in an apartment now and worry about getting a house because I know I will not be able to get a house that is zoned for this school. That will be stressful! For now though we are here as long as we can be and my husband and I stay involved in as much as possible. You and your child are in great hands at this school!

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 08, 2015
I like this school.my daughter goes there for 2nd and 3rd grade.now she will start 4th grade here.in the beginning I was scared because of the rating but this school proof it wrong.very caring teachers,staff n principle.no overloaded student ratio in classes like other school.there staar test results are great.i m satisfied now.my daughter love her teachers.

Posted June 08, 2015
My daughter goes there for 2 years.2nd n 3rd grade.now she will go in 4th.in the begining I was worried because of the school rating but school proofed it wrong.Me n my daughter like all the teachers,staff n principle .all r very nice And helpful.no overloaded classes like other schools.there staar result is great.I m satisfied.

Posted September 03, 2014
Excellent school! The principal is a strong leader runs the school well. When I drop my daughter off I know that she's in great hands

Riverchase Elementary 3

Posted September 17, 2013
This is a public school that has/had some wonderful teachers. However, the lack of communication by the administration is frustrating. Dealing with parents at the school who seem to have only one goal and that is to punish teachers is another problem. This could be a great school, but some things need to change.

Riverchase Elementary 4

Posted June 02, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten and we both love Riverchase! There are always great things happening at the school. We helped put in a large garden, they are always doing after school activities, and really try to get everyone involved. This is a great public school! We are excited for first grade!!

Riverchase Elementary 1

Posted April 21, 2012
DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING YOUR CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL, I WENT TO EAT LUNCH WITH MY KID ONE DAY AND I FELT AS IF I WAS IN A PRISON.

272 South MacArthur Boulevard, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Riverchase Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverchase Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top