Copperas Cove, TX

Mae Stevens Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2014
its like a reform school. kids are never allowed to be happy or talk in the mornings are at lunch. i understand they need to be more silent and especially at lunch they want them to eat but in kindergarten they would flip them on a red flag and than the little ones would sit with there head down and miss all recess. a woman actually told my daughter in front of me to stop running in the grass before school even started. they have absolute horrible attitudes and couldnt care less if a parent is there or not. one sub actually made my kindergatner cry because she told her to stand by the fence and not come to me when school was over. she kept interfering while i spoke to my daughter and putting her two sense in making her cry. was ridiculous!! i would never send my kid to this school again, maybe the new principal is better i am not sure. but it was worse than military boot camp before.

Posted December 03, 2008
The Staff is wonderful, very caring and seem to really enjoy their jobs(which makes a differance) The parent liason really makes you feel like your an important part of this school. Upon meeting her she made me feel comfortable and as if we were long lost friends.its just a wonderful place knowing that your child is in a place free of hassle and learning and caring are top priority. Thank you Mae Stvens staff Great Job

Mae Stevens Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2008
This is likely the best school in town. The My kids love this school!! They have thrived in their classrooms. The entire staff are very child/parent oriented. Parents are welcome to visit the campus/classroom at any time. The teachers are good and provide the children with a positive learning experience. As far as the parking goes, what school doesn't have parking issues, especially the first week of school. Not a factor at all. I would suggest this school to anyone that may be relocating to the area.

Mae Stevens Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2008
The parent liason is awesome. The school as a whole isn't that great. If you don't have alot of time to be invloved in PTA, or volunteering in general, you're made to feel like a bad parent. The rules only apply to certain people. The parking/pickup is a night mare.

Posted July 19, 2008
My daughter attended pre-k here last year and loved it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Now that my family and I moved to Georgia, I'm really going to miss Mae Stevens. I hope someday we get the chance to go back!

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted February 19, 2008
I am a grandparent with two grandchildren attending Mae Stevens. The staff is exceptional. I have experience with many schools after raising four children and now having four grandchildren. Mae Stephens is a rare school in this day and age. Students are having fun learning, and yearning for learning! Who could ask for more than a child's thirst for knowledge and a teaching staff excelling with the task before them. They even have a grandparents lunch each year! Thanks Mae Stevens for your commitment to excellence.

Mae Stevens Elementary School 0

Posted November 20, 2007
I have had experiences with several different elementary schools and I think that Mae Stevens is by far the best one I have come across. I consider myself and my child lucky to be able to be involved with this campus.

Posted May 07, 2006
This is the Best school. I love everything about Mae Stevens, everyone is very friendly and my daughter Loves going there. I live on post and drive twice a day just so my daughter can attend Mae Stevens. I couldn't have asked for her first year of school to have been any better.

Posted May 04, 2006
Lots of parent involvement and the teachers are great!

Mae Stevens Elementary School
302 Manning Drive, Copperas Cove, TX  76522
Last modified Mae Stevens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mae Stevens Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top