Copperas Cove, TX

Posted June 16, 2015
My child is a student at this school unfortunately my feelings are mixed because they seems to be some teacher that are interested in helping out the kids and they are others that are only the to get a paycheck and for the perks of been a teachers the make the experience of been a student hard.is enough as students to have to deal with the other students but then the feel bully by some teachers are discreminated by them too I believe the the scholarship district need to do a better job at holding teacher's and faculty responsible for their part.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted June 16, 2015
No. Not really! I do not see that in my student special coming from the school

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 16, 2015
I believe that the school could do a lot more than what ghey are doing currently

S C Lee J High School 4

Posted January 22, 2014
I've worked and been a parent of a student attending S.C. Lee Junior High. There has been many "communication issues" most parents want to know about tutorials, homework, project, etc...if you visit www.ccisd.com/sclee you can see all that info on the website, make sure you know your student Team. Family access lets you see your child's missing assignments, grades, and attendance. Discipline issues are personally taken care of by the assistant principal the very same day. I am very impressed of how involved Mrs. Love-Prin, Mr. Crawley-Ap, & Mr. Jost AP due breakfast/lunch/bus. The school is very involved w/students a little to strict. I don't like that they have to go around the school in the morning when its cold/raining. I am parent that knows my child very well, so I calmly ask question if he is having issues, instead of raising chaos and leaving like a fool. They've cameras and can investigate issues not all but most. Over all this school is a great school. I love the special ed department very lovely ladies/men working hard to make the students feel awesome, and always having fun with them!

S C Lee J High School 1

Posted May 18, 2013
My child was bullied daily to the point where he could no longer eat with the rest of the kids and ended up having lunch in the bathroom stalls every day. Too many teach look the other way, including coach Hammond.

S C Lee J High School 4

Posted April 05, 2013
S.C Lee has a dedicated, caring, and flexible staff and faculty, all of whom are willing to do whatever it takes to makes students successful.

S C Lee J High School 1

Posted February 19, 2013
Let's see where to begin let's start by no communication between teachers and parents. I have emailed teachers with no response back, my daughter tells me more about teachers personal life than anything that has to do with education, grades are giving to the students but parents do not have to sign report card, teachers seem bothered every time my daughter ask for clarification on different subjects and don't get me started on the unprofessional school bus drivers.

Posted January 08, 2013
My son attended here for 6th grade. It was ok. I would have liked more communication and at least some individual attention.

Posted February 09, 2012
My 2 boys, 6th and 7th attend there. I am very impressed with the teachers calling me and letting me know how my sons are doing as far as grades. They have been keeping a b-c average. Now as far as bullying, there is ALOT of it there. But I do keep i contact with the principal and I do beleive he is working on it to the best of his ability. I mean he isnt the parent and as a parent it is our job to put these values into our kids so they dont bully and speak up when it does happen.

S C Lee J High School 5

Posted September 07, 2011
I have had very few issues with this school. I am in my 4th with students here, and they love it. The teachers are great, and even though my child didn't make it in band this year because of another class she had to take THE BAND TEACHERS ARE THE BEST. THE BAND ROCKS!!!"

1205 Courtney Lane, Copperas Cove, TX  76522
Last modified S C Lee J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
S C Lee J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top