Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted March 24, 2016
The educational output is below par and only falls under the guidelines if required education. There are only a few good teachers. Very few.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted November 21, 2015
My child is consistently bullied at lunch, in front of staff, who does little to dissuade them. the first two months of the school year came with tears. I hate to say it, but my child is now pretty well desensitized to people being outright mean to him. Less tears, but it should have been stopped, not gotten used to.

S C Lee J High School 2

Posted November 21, 2015
The communication at this school is atrocious. From being an incoming 6th grade family at the cluster that was "meet the teacher", to the MANDATORY auditions for choir, on the weekend - there is very little communication as to what to expect or obvious adults in charge. For the former, we managed to meet my science teacher, and that was it. There were adults walking around, but being dressed similarly to the hundreds of other adults walking around, it was impossible to see who was who. On the date of the auditions, we we just told to go to the high school "around back", at one point, there was a convoy of 6 cars driving around trying to find which entrance we were supposed to go into. When we got there, again, no apparently adults in charge. We finally found a list of names on the door, which my child wasn't even listed on. After 15 minutes of waiting, we left - for which my child was penalized for. I've never seen school events run with such a disregard for any sort of order as I have since we started SC Lee. One saving grace, PCS orders out of this place. Not a minute to soon.

S C Lee J High School 3

Posted June 16, 2015
My child is a student at this school unfortunately my feelings are mixed because they seems to be some teacher that are interested in helping out the kids and they are others that are only the to get a paycheck and for the perks of been a teachers the make the experience of been a student hard.is enough as students to have to deal with the other students but then the feel bully by some teachers are discreminated by them too I believe the the scholarship district need to do a better job at holding teacher's and faculty responsible for their part.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted June 16, 2015
No. Not really! I do not see that in my student special coming from the school

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted June 16, 2015
I believe that the school could do a lot more than what ghey are doing currently

S C Lee J High School 4

Posted January 22, 2014
I've worked and been a parent of a student attending S.C. Lee Junior High. There has been many "communication issues" most parents want to know about tutorials, homework, project, etc...if you visit www.ccisd.com/sclee you can see all that info on the website, make sure you know your student Team. Family access lets you see your child's missing assignments, grades, and attendance. Discipline issues are personally taken care of by the assistant principal the very same day. I am very impressed of how involved Mrs. Love-Prin, Mr. Crawley-Ap, & Mr. Jost AP due breakfast/lunch/bus. The school is very involved w/students a little to strict. I don't like that they have to go around the school in the morning when its cold/raining. I am parent that knows my child very well, so I calmly ask question if he is having issues, instead of raising chaos and leaving like a fool. They've cameras and can investigate issues not all but most. Over all this school is a great school. I love the special ed department very lovely ladies/men working hard to make the students feel awesome, and always having fun with them!

S C Lee J High School 1

Posted May 18, 2013
My child was bullied daily to the point where he could no longer eat with the rest of the kids and ended up having lunch in the bathroom stalls every day. Too many teach look the other way, including coach Hammond.

S C Lee J High School 4

Posted April 05, 2013
S.C Lee has a dedicated, caring, and flexible staff and faculty, all of whom are willing to do whatever it takes to makes students successful.

S C Lee J High School 1

Posted February 19, 2013
Let's see where to begin let's start by no communication between teachers and parents. I have emailed teachers with no response back, my daughter tells me more about teachers personal life than anything that has to do with education, grades are giving to the students but parents do not have to sign report card, teachers seem bothered every time my daughter ask for clarification on different subjects and don't get me started on the unprofessional school bus drivers.

1205 Courtney Lane, Copperas Cove, TX  76522
Last modified S C Lee J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.