Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 09, 2016
Mrs. Moreno is AMAZING! She is fun and effective in teaching and leading! The kids love her and learn so much from her. We are so blessed to have her as my sons homeroom and science teacher this year!

Posted May 09, 2016
Great school with rigorous curriculum. CCA also has AMAZING and dedicated teachers, staff and director! My children are challenged intellectually and their good character traits are acknowledged and awarded. We love CCA!

Grateful to: Parent

Posted May 09, 2016
Mrs. Christina Moreno, 4th grade. She has been an amazing teacher and support for my son this year. He had to have surgery and Mrs. Moreno got all the kids to write get well cards and she even came to visit him at home! My son loves her to death and is really sad not to have her as his homeroom teacher next year. She is the first teacher to ever get that connection from him, and we truly love and appreciate all she has done!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Mrs. Le is amazing in countless ways! She teaches science and history and could not do so in a more hands-on fashion! The students adore her and have learned so much this year! How blessed they are to be a part of her class this year! Mrs. Le is kind, funny, generous, and simply put, there just isn't anything she wouldn't do for her students! We love Mrs. Le and would love to see her recognized for all that she does here at Corinth Classical Academy!

Posted April 17, 2014
This is a amazing school!! My son started In 5th grade. I so wish we would've Made the move sooner!! By far the best school experience we've had!

Posted April 27, 2013
The school has a strong emphasis on parental participation in academics, fundraising and social service. The teaching and curriculum quality is mixed, just like most other schools. Homework is rigorous, but not individualized. It's a good school, but parents must be very involved. It also requires keeping up with where your child should be relative to state standards, taking the initiative to be aware of different teaching styles and encouraging/supplementing on your own. If you do, your child will have an excellent school experience here.

Posted August 08, 2012
Vista is amazing. I have a student that is high and a student that is low to average and the school has been a perfect fit for both. The environment is calm and the teachers are creative. To those parents that have issues with state testing you need to home school.

Corinth Classical Academy 2

Posted May 22, 2012
Having been in a regular public school prior to this one, I don't see much difference. They both "teach to the test", and that disappoints me greatly. Some teachers are good, some mediocre. Again same as in regular public schools.

Posted May 18, 2012
My children have been at this school for a while and one has moved on to a middle school. It saddens me that one reviewer has a negative have a personal issue with the school because she was let go. As far as other concerns some are valid but overall it's a phenomenal school. The parents are super involved, go up there any day. It feels a little "cliquish" at times cause the PTO people have been there for so long but getting used to change is difficult for everyone. I've had a few incidents the past year and all were resolved. As for nudity, I was one of the parents that laughed when I read that. It was an accident by a wonderful teacher who sent an apology note. It was by Scholastic, a famous kids author and a naked baby. Yes, it shouldn't have been shown but dramatizing this because of personal issues is not fair to the other families that put their energy and love into this school. I was sad when my older one left. The huge "issues" are nothing to what my child now faces in public school. Academically he is above socially he has to deal with larger problems. Go view the school yourself and form your own opinion, it's a good place to have your children raised for many years.

Posted May 18, 2012
I have children at this school and one that has moved on to middle school. It saddens me to read some negative reviews. I've had my issues but they all have been resolved with kindness and dignity over the past years and this year. The PTO is very involved. I agree at times it feels cliquish but it's just getting to know everyone. As far as the nudity, please. I was one of the parents that got the apology letter from a sweet teacher. It was like the 3rd rainy day for recess. My son saw a scholastic movie, by a famous author, and it had a naked baby. We know it won't happen again but to persecute the school and make it sound like rated R and nude people, is a bit extreme. One of the reviewers was let go, if that helps shed some light. My older son is now in public school and faces more issues. I didn't realize that until now, the difference in what they are exposed to is much worse.. As far as academic, environment , and anything else. Go visit the school yourself. Everyone I've met works very hard and has the students best interest. Its not perfect by any means but some parents think its about them and not their children. Remember the true focus, I know I sometimes forget.

3600 Meadowview Dr. , Corinth, TX  76210
Last modified Corinth Classical Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.