Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school has "honesty" in it's school motto! They have heavy emphasis on building quality traits in students to make them positive, quality, functioning citizens.

CCA is an amazing school! We are so grateful that we were able to get our children into this school! The staff and administration care about our kids and educating the whole student - not teaching to the test. The teach the children character traits and effective habits for learning. We started 3 years ago and it was great then - but they have made even more changes to make it stand above other schools. The brand new building is exceptional too!

Great school with rigorous curriculum. CCA also has AMAZING and dedicated teachers, staff and director! My children are challenged intellectually and their good character traits are acknowledged and awarded. We love CCA!

This is a amazing school!! My son started In 5th grade. I so wish we would've Made the move sooner!! By far the best school experience we've had!

The school has a strong emphasis on parental participation in academics, fundraising and social service. The teaching and curriculum quality is mixed, just like most other schools. Homework is rigorous, but not individualized. It's a good school, but parents must be very involved. It also requires keeping up with where your child should be relative to state standards, taking the initiative to be aware of different teaching styles and encouraging/supplementing on your own. If you do, your child will have an excellent school experience here.

Vista is amazing. I have a student that is high and a student that is low to average and the school has been a perfect fit for both. The environment is calm and the teachers are creative. To those parents that have issues with state testing you need to home school.

Having been in a regular public school prior to this one, I don't see much difference. They both "teach to the test", and that disappoints me greatly. Some teachers are good, some mediocre. Again same as in regular public schools.

My children have been at this school for a while and one has moved on to a middle school. It saddens me that one reviewer has a negative have a personal issue with the school because she was let go. As far as other concerns some are valid but overall it's a phenomenal school. The parents are super involved, go up there any day. It feels a little "cliquish" at times cause the PTO people have been there for so long but getting used to change is difficult for everyone. I've had a few incidents the past year and all were resolved. As for nudity, I was one of the parents that laughed when I read that. It was an accident by a wonderful teacher who sent an apology note. It was by Scholastic, a famous kids author and a naked baby. Yes, it shouldn't have been shown but dramatizing this because of personal issues is not fair to the other families that put their energy and love into this school. I was sad when my older one left. The huge "issues" are nothing to what my child now faces in public school. Academically he is above socially he has to deal with larger problems. Go view the school yourself and form your own opinion, it's a good place to have your children raised for many years.

I have children at this school and one that has moved on to middle school. It saddens me to read some negative reviews. I've had my issues but they all have been resolved with kindness and dignity over the past years and this year. The PTO is very involved. I agree at times it feels cliquish but it's just getting to know everyone. As far as the nudity, please. I was one of the parents that got the apology letter from a sweet teacher. It was like the 3rd rainy day for recess. My son saw a scholastic movie, by a famous author, and it had a naked baby. We know it won't happen again but to persecute the school and make it sound like rated R and nude people, is a bit extreme. One of the reviewers was let go, if that helps shed some light. My older son is now in public school and faces more issues. I didn't realize that until now, the difference in what they are exposed to is much worse.. As far as academic, environment , and anything else. Go visit the school yourself. Everyone I've met works very hard and has the students best interest. Its not perfect by any means but some parents think its about them and not their children. Remember the true focus, I know I sometimes forget.

My son is at Vista, and followed his older sister there (she is now at Quest). I have heard about a few problems on the schoolyard, but they were addressed instantly and with great resolve and a single child was removed from the school by the administration for his transgressions. I find the staff loving and caring, so much so that I consider many of them family. Of special note is 2nd grade teacher Ms. Lavelle, who has helped my son immeasurably and gone WAY beyond her job specs to do so. The current principal has been engaging, and met any of my concerns head on, and to my complete satisfaction. The front staff has always been helpful, efficient, and kind in my dealings with them. the curricula is top notch, and I feel my son is at least a year ahead of his local public school peers, and my daughter 2 years, at least. If you want a day care warehouse facility, Vista is not for you. If you want a top notch education for your kids, Vista is spot on. I have no problems with a pregnant teacher who isn't married as I don't feel that it is any of my business as long as she does her job.

Last modified Corinth Classical Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-7