Calallen High School 4

Posted May 28, 2013
I love my school, they really care about things other schools can't or refuse to care about. Calallen is a school that'd win my vote if I had to choose. They have great a GT (Gifted & Talented) program also. I'm in band, and I love it! We go on trips, we compete against other schools, and we learn things at levels and standards we're not even suppose to meet yet! When someone says 'Calallen' they only think about sports like football, we may be top notch at that, but that's not all we're about! We represent a school a lot of kids can say they are proud of! We are Calallen!

Calallen High School 0

Posted June 09, 2009
The school is ok i guess but they need to stay in school longer my daughter used to go there and now we live in maine which is better cause you get out in june and you do not have to go back till september 1st 2nd or 3rd

Calallen High School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
i think the high school is one of the greatest school ever my daughter loves it only if all schools were like the high scool all my kids would be happy

Posted September 16, 2006
Absolutely Fantastic school. The highest test scores in the area. A football team that goes to playoffs virtually every year. The best band in the area. And a very well developed advanced placement program, that anyone can participate in. Without a doubt, the best school in South Texas.

Posted February 26, 2006

Calallen High School 4

Posted November 20, 2005
As a parent I have found Calallen High School to be an excellent school. The teachers work well with the students and the sports program is wonderful.

Posted August 20, 2003
- a former student
I'm a graduate of the Class '94. I was very fortunate to go to this school compared to the other schools in the surrounding area. After graduating I went into the US NAVY. With the teachings that I received from my Physics, Chemistry, & Math instructors; I was able to understand my job and this understanding also helped me in receiving my Associates in Electrical Engineering from the NAVY. I'm at the moment working towards my Masters in Secondary Education with the emphasis on Political Science, all thanks to my US Government Honors teacher, Mr. Steve James. I just hope that when I finally do get into the teaching profession, I'll be as good of a teacher as Mr. James. Another teacher that was very influential, unfortunately, no longer works for Calallen High, was Mr. Jeff Stone, Head Band Director. With the instruction that Mr. Stone instilled while I was in the band all 4 yrs, I'm also minoring in Music. Though, that isn't the only subject that I'm minoring in. There have been several other teachers throughout my primary schooling days that were just an influential as the 2 men I have named. The other subjects that I am minoring in are US History, and Archaeology.

Calallen High School
4001 Wildcat Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78410
Last modified Calallen High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calallen High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.