Corpus Christi, TX

Magee Elementary School 2

Posted January 11, 2009
I am not pleased with the academics or the discipline policies. The students never have homework because everything is done in the classroom, which leads me to believe they cannot be getting everything they should compared to other schools in the nation when the school we came from in Florida has homework every day and our kids very rarely have more than spelling words. As far as discipline, it's pretty much punish everyone for the few and don't bother trying to address the issue because apathy abounds. It's 'I am the teacher. Don't question what I do.' attitude. I will add that my child is an average A/B student and is not a discipline issue at all.

Magee Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2008
This school has the most ignorant rules and punishments. If your child is late by 5 minutes they recieve a 2 hour detention after school!

Magee Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2006
Very pleased with this school. My child is a 4th grader at this school and is very happy and well challenged. Her teachers are excellent and very attentive to her specific needs. We moved her from a school where she was unhappy and are so glad that we choose this disrict.

Magee Elementary School
4201 Calallen Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78410
Last modified Magee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Magee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top