Calallen Wood River Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2013
Really like this school. Teachers are wonderful. Community is exceptionally welcoming. However, the focus on testing is overpowering. True learning is bypassed for better testing scores. After testing in April it seems the rest of the school year is wasted.

Calallen Wood River Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2010
My son attends currently this school and he really likes it. I think that the parent-teacher communication is very useful and unlike most schools, you can see your child's home teacher whenever you feel like it. We just moved from a different State and my biggest concern was 'what if my child won't like it' but thanks to the wonderful staff and teachers, we did not feel new here at all. I would highly recommend this school for its academics, hard working teachers and other staff.

Calallen Wood River Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2006

Calallen Wood River Elementary School
15118 Dry Creek Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78410
Last modified Calallen Wood River Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calallen Wood River Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top