Public charter
Corpus Christi, TX

Posted August 24, 2012
We asked my son after the first semester if he liked CCMS or if he wanted to go back to his "regular" school. He said, "no one bullies me here!". Enough said. It is a nurturing environment and he is learning much more then "other" 5th graders. It is going through growing pains, but after 3 yrs, my son is thriving and we wouldn't change for anything.

Posted October 11, 2011
Several of my children attend the Corpus Christi Montessori School and we are very happy with it. The Montessori philosophy allows children to excel in areas that they are doing well in, as well as get remedial help in others as they need it. The goal is mastery of the subject matter. The teachers provide great communications with parents and are always concerned with the progress of the children. We are glad we found this school here in Corpus Christi!

Posted March 31, 2009
My daughter has been attending this school all year and my family couldn't be happier with her progress. The atmosphere is creative, open, and task-oriented. She has made such progress in the areas of Reading (Commended on TAKS) and Math. As a school employee I have not seen typical 3rd graders multipling numbers in the thousands. She is successfully doing that at Montessori. This is a wonderful school and we are so happy that she is here!

Corpus Christi Montessori School 3

Posted January 02, 2009
My child has gone to a Montessori for the last 4 years both at CCMS and in another state before moving here. I have to say that in general Montessori's have been great, until this year. To us it seems like this school is going downhill after the new principal took over this year. The last principal was awesome ! She new almost all of the children's names and was always out directing traffic in the small parking lot/driveway. The pick up and drop off area's are utter chaos this year. The old principal managed this quite well. I would have rated this school a 4, possibly 5 last year. This year I would struggle giving it 3...

Posted June 28, 2008
This is a wonderful school that provides students with an opportunity to learn not only about academics, but about time management and many other characteristics or 'real life.' My daughter used to beg to not go to school, but since we have been here she begs to go. We could not be happier.

Corpus Christi Montessori School
3530 Gollihar Road, Corpus Christi, TX  78415
Last modified Corpus Christi Montessori School is a Charter school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corpus Christi Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top