Posted September 06, 2012
I am a 10th grader at this school and on the topic of homework, it may take a while to get used to especially when compared to the amount given in middle school. The key to avoiding tension and the feeling of being overwhelmed is to aviod procrastation at all costs!! Take my advice, I've been there and done it all. Good Luck. ;)

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008
You will love this school. The teachers really connect to your children and your nineth grader(s) will enjoy being around kids their age. Rather than living up to a senior's reputation or being accepted by the older students, they can focus more on their academic responsibilities.

Posted May 14, 2007
My child goes to this school so I know just how great it is. I love that she goes to this school and I'm glad that they get ahead of the other high schools. This school is great!

Collegiate High School
P O Box 110, Corpus Christi, TX  78404
Last modified Collegiate High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Collegiate High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top