Corpus Christi, TX

Browne Middle School 3

Posted January 04, 2012
I am a Six grader at Tom Browne Middle School it is very nice here but i have to say Tom Browne School qualities are nice but the qualities are very poor.

Posted May 14, 2011
I am an 8th grader at Tom Browne and I have to say that this school has a very great staff, and yes there is SOME violence at this school, but tell me what school that doesn't. We have great techers that are dedicated in everything they do. i am very pleased with Tom Browne. I happened to have been in sports here too, and the coaching staff is excellant too, we went far this year(2010-2011). Are coaches are as dedicated to sports as are teachers inside the building are with reading, math, and science. I would advise any parent out there to enroll your children here at Tom Browne Middel School.

Posted October 17, 2010
My son has been coming home with exciting news about all the wonderful things happening at school. And to any parent of a middle schooler-that has a lot to say for the atmosphere and and support created by the staff of this campus. After the horrible year he had at his elementary school, I'm glad to see that he is now happy and actually looking forward to going to school everyday! I'm only disappointed that he will only be there 3 years. The only suggestion I would have is to replace the PTA board.

Posted April 25, 2010
I was blown away by the kindness of the teachers that work here. My Son is getting the reward of this great school. :)

Browne Middle School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
Tom Browne Middle School has a great staff and the majority of the students excel academically. The teachers are nurturing, very knowledgeable in their subject matter and take great interest in their students. Tom Browne Middle School is a great neighborhood school.

Browne Middle School 0

Posted March 16, 2008
This school has an unusually high incidence of violence on campus. I have had several experiences with rude staff including at the administrative level. The physical grounds of the school appear to be dreary and run down and the classrooms contribute to a dismal atmosphere in general.

Posted February 07, 2005

Posted December 12, 2003

Browne Middle School
4301 Schanen Boulevard, Corpus Christi, TX  78413
Last modified Browne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Browne Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top