Corpus Christi, TX

Posted March 18, 2013
Great school. My daughter has been going to Crockett since kindergarten and I have always been able to establish a great relationship with her teachers and faculty. She has been doing great in school and is always challenged academically to do her best.

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted September 07, 2005
Everything about this school is great. The staff has awsome ommunication with all parents. And everyone is involved with the education and safety of the children.

Crockett Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 10, 2004
This school is one of the best there is. I personally have recommended others to this school. The teachers and other staff members are wonderful people to work with and my children who have been attending Crockett love it. They always talk about how wonderful their teachers are with them. I now have a 1st grader and now also a pre-k student. I also have attended this school when I was a child and I have so many good memories here that is why I chose for my children to attend Crockett.

Crockett Elementary School
2625 Belton Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78416
Last modified Crockett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crockett Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top