Cullen Middle School 1

Cullen Middle School 4

Posted October 07, 2006

Cullen Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2004
This survey is extremely limited. There needs to be an area where we can rate the remaining staff and periferal staff. In general I am happy with Cullen MS. My support lies with the office staff and teachers. They have been my biggest helpers, both with my child and with my PTA involvement. Without them, I can't begin to guess where I would be right now. My hat off to the office staff and my daughter's teachers these last 3 years.

Cullen Middle School 2

Posted June 21, 2004

Cullen Middle School 3

Posted August 10, 2003
I feel that this school does offer alot,it has cut back on extracurricular activities.The Education is not the same!

Cullen Middle School
5225 Greely Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78412
Last modified Cullen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cullen Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top