Bad
Good

My granddaughter goes to this school. And she is doing good in her studies from the year before in 6th grade. Teachers care about their students passing , especially a great math teacher Mrs ballin, beautiful lady with a big heart for the kids. Always doing for the children's best interest to learn math. 5 star school*****

I am a 7th grader at Dricoll Middle School my school has very strict rules about everything, but at the same time Driscoll is a very nice school and its very fun their are always security on duty and they keep everything on watch because Driscoll is placed in bad area ,but we are still safe Driscoll has very fun activities we have a talent show ,fundraisers we also have tablet Tuesday where we use IPads to search for whatever project we are doing we also have sports you can do for example I am doing tennis and volleyball you also can take electives also for example I am talking concert orchestra and art our hallways are very wide so there is no problem getting from class to class but sometimes it can get a little crowded since Driscoll has about 820 students Driscoll may have some low ratings but once you go there for a year or two you will get used to it, my friends that go to different schools tell me that Driscoll is such a bad school and said that their teachers are teaching them right and our teachers are so lazy,but when our STAAR test results came out I proved them wrong! I had a higher test score than they did so I proved them wrong! so Driscoll is a really great school!!

Good school only thing wrong with it was The Child Poverty Level Was Very High , The teachers care alot about their students , and their is really no bullying going on ... Everyone is like a family. no drugs eather the police guard is always their watching everything , My daughter went here in 6th , 7th ,And 8th grade and she loved it , i highly recommend this school to everyone.

this school is in a bad area but is gorgeous and is strict with kids but gives them every opportunity to thrive

Last modified Driscoll Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.