Corpus Christi, TX

Garcia Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
I know my son is getting a great education at J A Garcia Elementary. Also I appreciate the tight security. Your always acknowledged by a staff member and they look for you guest pass.

Garcia Elementary School 5

Posted December 08, 2007
As a substitute teacher at Garcia Elementary, I can verify why our school is listed in the 'Texas Monthy Magazine' as one of the top rated schools in the state of Texas. Garcia has a highly qualified and dedicated administration and school staff. Test scores have proven why our school has been honored by the Texas Education Agency with Recognized and Exemplary achievements. The welfare and academic accomplishments of the students are our highest priority. It is an honor to be associated with Garcia Elementary School. Alice Dalton December 8, 2007

Garcia Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2006
I would like to say this is corpus finest school it's offers a great deal of education for all our wonderful. The great teacher's and staff that make this wonderful school,with their great and awesome principal and her great basest. principal,they have great respect for our kids and the kids are their highest proistery,they a lot of great parent's that love to get involved with their kids and help when in need I take my hat off to all these wonderful Teacher'Staff and most important the great Parent's That why we are the best Corpus Christi, has too offer.........Mr. C Penal

Garcia Elementary School
4401 Greenwood Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78416
Last modified Garcia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garcia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top