Bad
Good

I know my son is getting a great education at J A Garcia Elementary. Also I appreciate the tight security. Your always acknowledged by a staff member and they look for you guest pass.

As a substitute teacher at Garcia Elementary, I can verify why our school is listed in the 'Texas Monthy Magazine' as one of the top rated schools in the state of Texas. Garcia has a highly qualified and dedicated administration and school staff. Test scores have proven why our school has been honored by the Texas Education Agency with Recognized and Exemplary achievements. The welfare and academic accomplishments of the students are our highest priority. It is an honor to be associated with Garcia Elementary School. Alice Dalton December 8, 2007

I would like to say this is corpus finest school it's offers a great deal of education for all our wonderful. The great teacher's and staff that make this wonderful school,with their great and awesome principal and her great basest. principal,they have great respect for our kids and the kids are their highest proistery,they a lot of great parent's that love to get involved with their kids and help when in need I take my hat off to all these wonderful Teacher'Staff and most important the great Parent's That why we are the best Corpus Christi, has too offer.........Mr. C Penal

Last modified Garcia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.