Bad
Good

Haas Middle School 1

Posted April 17, 2014
It was rated a one, only because a negative rating is not allowed. Poor leadership is one of the main problems.

Haas Middle School 2

Posted February 23, 2014
It is a school where kids that need discipline don't get it. Those kids pull everything down.

Haas Middle School 5

Posted November 18, 2011
have dealt with Counselors, Principal, Teacher & Office Support never once was I disappointed with anyone...my son was being picked on and I called the Principal and Counselor and I was given a call back the same day that it had been taken care off. I have had questions for the office staff and if they could not answer my question they would get someone to call me back promptly. Counselors there are AWESOME they help my son and myself with anything we needed. Overall everyone in that school is AWESOME when it come to dealing with Children and Parents..I think other schools should use this school as a role model school on how to deal with students and parents overall..Thanks Haas MS for being an OUTSTANDING Staff.

Haas Middle School 1

Posted June 06, 2010
This school was a horrible middle school and I don't recommend it for anyone. There are terrible gang members who torment the children that are there to learn. The teachers don't care and will not call you for anything that is happening with your child. I am glad that my child will be not be attending that school next year. This school is nothing but a thug school with teachers that don't care they are just there to receive a paycheck and not earn one. This is a perfect example why Corpus has such a high teenage pregnancy and drop out rate. Glad that we are moving. Good luck people of corpus!!!!

Haas Middle School 4

Posted January 05, 2007
Haas is a really good school. I attend there (7th grade) and I believe it to be the best! We have really great staff, students, and supplies. And Haas isnt very large, so the teachers actually learn your name! The best part about haas though, is that parents and students can find many ways to love Haas. For students: Wear any color polo shirt, nice courtyard, good food, nice staff, cool students, and sometimes we get to go on fieldtrips! And sports, there are sports too. And for parents: Good learning enviornment, well- educated teachers, kind staff, activities, and sports for your child, and cool teachers with cool lesson plans that your kid will love! But why take my word for it? Ask other students and parents there as well!!!

Haas Middle School 5

Posted August 20, 2005
Haas is an awesome school. My duaghter attend school there since sixth grade. The teachers and staff are great. Haas is a small school where I think a child who come from a small town would feel right at home. The students there a very friendly and courteous,there may be a feel don't get me wrong that are a bit of trouble but teachers and staff have zero tolerance for bad behavior. All around Haas Middle School is great,speaking from first hands expierence.Oh yeah and they also have a great PTA,( I should know I am on the board).I really recommend Hass Middle School.

Haas Middle School
6630 McArdle Road, Corpus Christi, TX  78412
Last modified Haas Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haas Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top