Posted May 12, 2014
Can easy get ahold of drugs, and failed CCISD standards 3 years in a row.

Posted August 06, 2013
Hamlin is a good school don't get me wrong but 95% of the teachers slack off! I am an incoming freshman and recently just left Hamlin. 6-8 th grade I never had stable teachers. They would constantly leave their teaching jobs and leave us students suffer when we had to take our STAAR. Wouldn't want to go back there ever again.

Posted August 02, 2013
my little bro is going to hamlin. I hope he has a great year yeah.

Hamlin Middle School 2

Posted February 11, 2010

Hamlin Middle School 3

Posted August 03, 2009
I know that if a situation arises principles will take care of it. The only thing is sometimes teachers tend to take advantage of their authority. And sometimes they tend to look the other way as, if they see nothing happening with kids interacting. But, I guess this happens in all schools.

Hamlin Middle School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I personally think thaat this school is well functioned and well ......... It is just ok for me

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted March 14, 2006
The school is disorganized and poorly run. The administration uses scare tactics that either are blocked out by the students or considered funny. The principal becomes irrational in stressful situations i.e. during a tornado warning. The leader should lead, be calm and give comfort not panic.

Posted March 23, 2004
I have a son at hamlin middle school and it is great. My son comes home and tells me that the teachers actualy help him on the work that he is doing. He says that he wouldn't go any where else even if they paid him a million dollars.

Hamlin Middle School
3900 Hamlin Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78411
Last modified Hamlin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamlin Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.