Los Encinos Ses 5

Posted March 26, 2012
Los Encinos is making a difference in our child's education. It has great teachers and a great principal. My child loves going to school. The school has many activities for my child.

Posted March 24, 2010
The school offers so many activities for the students and they have won so many awards. The change has been good. So many times people just do not like change but the school is outstanding. Best run school.

Posted March 01, 2010
This used to be a great school when Mrs. Cavazos was the principal. Now, with the new management I am very dissapointed at the direction the school is going. I am considering moving my kids.

Posted July 31, 2009
This school is great. I would not want to change a thing about it. The prinicpal keeps you informs and its true she knows the parents of every child. All the teachers I have encountered I can talk to with my concerns and the concerns of my child. Keep up the Good Work!!!!

Los Encinos Ses 4

Posted May 05, 2004
I think this is a great school! Mrs Cavazos(Principal) is great. She knows every single child & their parents. Tammy in the office is good, too. She always knows who is supposed to be where!

Los Encinos Ses
1826 Frio Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78417
Last modified Los Encinos Ses is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Encinos Ses Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top