Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I spoke with the principal the teacher and the assistant principal regarding my daughter being hurt in class, and the way it was handled. The principal was not concerned with what happened and how it was handled she was more concerned with her teacher being accused or attacked by my allegations (remember my daughter got hurt in her private in her class). I had to stop the principal from making a divide between myself and the teacher. I didn't want to argue for the sake of being right. I wanted to know if the teacher knew what happened to my daughter. I was concerned as to why was her pain dismissed and unquestioned. All they could tell me was there assumptions and arguments. And then there was my daughters side of course (totally dismissed). I don't want to argue my point right. I want understanding and resolution. I don't want to be on one side against the people who educate my daughter. I want communication when it involves my daughter.

This is the worst school Ever the Entire staff consist of bullies especially the Principal, she is evil and mean and a huge control freak, I could smell liquoir on her breath. All the Staff talk about partying and how much they get paid in front of the kids, drinking, and clubing, Its Horrible, move away from there before its too late.

Both my daughters go to this school. And I absolutely love this school. The teachers are wonderful. My girls have learned a lot from this school and I will be bring them next year. :-)

The Principal is a wonderful person and does a great job the teachers are also amazing.

A 5 out of 5 stars! I attended this school as a child now my daughter is in pre-k, & I am 100% happy with her education. Her teachers truely love their jobs, and it definatly shows! About once a week my daughter brings home a classroom project, on top of her daily work for the parents to review. The campus is a model school and a positive place for all students to grow and learn.

Last modified Meadowbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.