Bad
Good

Montclair is a great school and there teachers are awesome cuz they go out of there way to help my son... And what can I say about our principal she's amazing and helpful..

My school is outstanding! All their efforts is for their kids! The teachers are great, Proud my kids goes there! They are on top of everything especially on security and that is a big one for me! Thanks

I love this school the only Exception is the Autism class with Mrs Martin, she is a bully teacher, my daughter still has nightmares from her teaching, She didn,t let my daughter move from the chair all day crying and screaming. My daughter peaed on herself.

This school is the best. My daughter has been going to Montclair since she was in Kindergarten and now is inthe 4 th grade, its a family school, the teachers, principal and parents are really involved and its great to know everyone, even the office staff by first name basis. My daughter is a minority at the school but is and never had been treated any different. It has been a great experience at Montclair, i couldn't have picked a better school.

My son has gone to monclair going for 3 yrs. So far it has a friendly, inviting, and inspiring atomsphere.

Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.