Posted September 11, 2013
Montclair is a great school and there teachers are awesome cuz they go out of there way to help my son... And what can I say about our principal she's amazing and helpful..

Montclair Elementary School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
My school is outstanding! All their efforts is for their kids! The teachers are great, Proud my kids goes there! They are on top of everything especially on security and that is a big one for me! Thanks

Posted July 21, 2012
I love this school the only Exception is the Autism class with Mrs Martin, she is a bully teacher, my daughter still has nightmares from her teaching, She didn,t let my daughter move from the chair all day crying and screaming. My daughter peaed on herself.

Montclair Elementary School 0

Posted November 19, 2009
This school is the best. My daughter has been going to Montclair since she was in Kindergarten and now is inthe 4 th grade, its a family school, the teachers, principal and parents are really involved and its great to know everyone, even the office staff by first name basis. My daughter is a minority at the school but is and never had been treated any different. It has been a great experience at Montclair, i couldn't have picked a better school.

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009
My son has gone to monclair going for 3 yrs. So far it has a friendly, inviting, and inspiring atomsphere.

Posted April 07, 2009

Montclair Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2006
This school has great leadership through the principal and vice principal. The teachers and staff work together well like a family and there is a lot of parent involvement. My daughter struggled in reading and math but Montclair really stepped up to the plate and offered her tutoring and her teacher really gave her alot of one on one attention.

Posted April 03, 2006
This is our first year at Montclair. Overall, our experience has been very positive. We have been extremely impressed with the 4th grade teachers. Garden Club is offered The kids are very nice, and the coaches know most of the students' names. The office staff is very easy to work with.

Posted January 05, 2006
- a administrator

Montclair Elementary School
5241 Kentner Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78412
Last modified Montclair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montclair Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top