Oak Park Special Emphasis School 1

Posted February 18, 2014
This is the most HORRIBLE SCHOOL!!!! ESPECALLY THE FIRST GRADE TEACHERS. THEY YELL AND EVEN PUT HANDS ON THE STUDENTS BEWARE

Oak Park Special Emphasis School 4

Posted August 09, 2013
I have 3 kids going to school at oak park and I have another kid.he will be starting school there this year.I think its a great school.they have been attending for 4 yrs.everyone is helpful to my kids.I think they need to give a little more help to my 11 yr old son that has flunked 3 times but the teachers said there trying what can I say or do.I wish they would put him in special ed.he does need it.but they don't want to put him.I also wish that they would stop the bullying there..but hopefully this yr will be a little better for them..other than that the teachers are good to my kids..thank you..

Oak Park Special Emphasis School 3

Posted October 25, 2012
My son is currently in PreK at this school and the only reason he is still enrolled because this is the only school that has pre-k 8-3pm. I went to this school as a kid and LOVED IT! but as a parent I do not see my son going to this school next year his two teachers are horrible with him! they are so cruel and rude to my son, the Principal however is amazing! wish I could say the same, I give them a thumbs down on their teaching. changed my sons happy face to a sad in the last five minutes because he rang a bell in the classroom! Ridiculous! Hope they fire those twO!

Oak Park Special Emphasis School 5

Posted February 10, 2010

Oak Park Special Emphasis School 5

Posted November 05, 2008

Oak Park Special Emphasis School 1

Posted December 19, 2006
My children used to attend at Oak Park SES but no longer attend here because the school was academically unsatisfactory. My children could not excel in this environment.

Oak Park Special Emphasis School
3801 Leopard Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78408
Last modified Oak Park Special Emphasis School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Park Special Emphasis School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top