Prescott El 3

Prescott El 3

Posted January 05, 2006

Prescott El 4

Posted July 14, 2004
I was forced to withdraw my child from Prescott due to the fact that there was not a classroom designed to teach children with autism. I personally feel that my son lost out of being taught by great teachers. 'Most' teachers at prescott teach for the love of helping children but others are there for the pay check. I feel that most teachers at Prescott would love to do more for thier children but money, too many students, not eough hours in the day but most of all not enough training or staff to assist all of the special needs children. I'm not only talking about the children who are 'label' but the children who have fall throgh the cracks and lead down year after year and no one seems to care.

Prescott El