Corpus Christi, TX

Posted January 18, 2015
My son started his third grade year here then moved to Florida after 1st six weeks. Wish we never moved because my son did great at Schanen Estates. His teacher Ms. Hamilton was the best. Wish there were more teachers like her.

Schanen Estates Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2013
As a former student, I have to say I can't understand the very negative reviews. Schanen is a great elementary school. My friends children currently attend and they are always so excited to come home and tell their mom what they learned in class that day. The teachers are dedicated to these young minds. If you live in this area and your kids aren't going gt at another school, this is a great alternative! Go shamrocks!

Schanen Estates Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2012
Schanen Estates Elementary needs strong educational courses in communication. From the principle to those underneath her. I rate this school "poor", and I sincerely would like to move my child to another school A.S.A.P.

Posted July 16, 2011
Hello All: I am a former student of Schanen and may personally attest to the wonderful experience. Although the teacher were young, they were dedicated, positive and enthusiastic. These characteristics remain with me today. I was challenged academically as appropriate for grades 2 - 4 and upon my family's relocation to TN and back to N. TX, discovered Schanen was actually more advanced than these other geographical areas. May everyone at Schanen continue to succeed. JLW

Schanen Estates Elementary School 2

Posted September 14, 2010
I am a parent with a special needs child at this school my son has been here since ppcd he has alot of issues and for years I have been trying to get my son in the bi-unit where I belive he will do better. Not just for his safety but for others and this school refuses to listen to me as a parent. I think i know what is best for my son then the school. If he has a breakdown and hits someone they do nothing at all. I am tired of getting this school to do what is right and put my son in the unit so i know he wont hurt himself are anyone else and the school still refuses to put him in the unit where i know my son needs to be and will do better in this setting.

Schanen Estates Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2009
Best thing about the school is the fact you can't take your child without showing ID and proving who you are. That's all I can say good so far.

Posted April 09, 2009
My daughter is currently completing 5th grade at Schanen. She has been there since PreK. I have always been impressed by the dedication and hard work shown by each of her teachers. The parental involvement at this school is incredible. I would highly recommend this to school to anyone who asked me.

Schanen Estates Elementary School

Posted August 03, 2008
It is apparent that the teachers at Schanen Estates Elementary work exceptionally hard at their craft. May of days, I have seen teacher's cars working late and early in the morning. As other parents complain about the small the problems at our school (like the dresscode) they should be more concerned with how to work with the teachers and administration to ensure a positive experience for all students. Schanen Estates does not belong to the teachers and the administration, but to the entire community. The future will only get brighter if we ALL work hard together to make it a better place.

Posted July 28, 2008
i have three children at this school. and i have enjoy the school very much and my children love it.

Schanen Estates Elementary School 3

Posted August 24, 2007
I have 2 children at this school I have experienced that if you have a child who is bright academically you will do fine at this school. However, if you have a child with special academic needs you will struggle with inexperience teachers and new administration at this school. I have both type of children and have seen the difference in parent support I have received from this school.

Schanen Estates Elementary School
5717 Killarmet Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78413
Last modified Schanen Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schanen Estates Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top