Corpus Christi, TX

Posted May 06, 2008
I had a lunchroom issue about 6 months ago. E-mailed the principal and asst principal, they never replied. The homeroom teacher contacted me for resolution. I think that is rude and normal for the admin of this school. Hope you get a good teacher or your out of luck. Admin wants you to 'trust' them, not speak or expect anything from them.

Posted March 30, 2008
I have had two children in this school, under two different principals, same asst principal and I am unimpressed. Office staff, librarian and nurse and not friendly. More good teachers than bad. With safety my highest priority, I'd rate them right in the middle. I want more from my childrens school.

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2005
My child went to this school and I am not impresessed in the least. The lack of admin. is severe. My child was in special needs and the isd would not support the teachers, parents or students dispite the fact that special needs children bring in 2x's the federal funds that a (normal) education child recieved.

3925 Ft Worth Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78411
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top