Corpus Christi, TX

Zavala Elementary School 3

Posted April 25, 2012
Both my boys went to this school, one of them is still here and it pretty much is a good school. The only complaint that I have is the lady in the front office. The one with short dark hair and is short with a dark complection. This lady is so rude it's ridiculous! It doesn't matter how nice and respectful you approach this lady she always an attitude. I hate going into the office because of her. I'm afraid that one day I'll end up giving her a piece of my mind and that is not the time or the place to do so. Aside from her, it is a good school.

Zavala Elementary School
3102 Highland Avenue, Corpus Christi, TX  78405
Last modified Zavala Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zavala Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top