Posted May 27, 2009

Barnes Elementary School 3

Posted March 14, 2009
My son started going to Barnes during the 2nd semester on Kindergarten and I was not at all impressed with his teacher. This year, he's in first and he has a wonderful teacher who seems to care about every one of her students individually and has a great personality. I really like the principal and the school nurse is also very compassionate and caring, however I'm not very pleased with the school counselor right now. My son has been diagnosed with a learning disability and while his teacher is doing everything she can to help him, the counselor seems reluctant to accept the learning disability.

Posted June 10, 2008

Posted May 21, 2007

Barnes Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2006
great academic programs I was very pleased with the reading level that my daughter was at at the end of her school year. Parent involvement is as good as the parent wants. I was very invovled and never felt like it was a bad thing in fact it was incouraged.

Posted February 04, 2004

Barnes Elementary School
2829 Oso Parkway, Corpus Christi, TX  78414
Last modified Barnes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barnes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.