Bad
Good

my school is amazing it teaches kids more than any other school we are cubs and this school is club estates elementary are teachers here are sweet understand and try to make the best for cubs thankyou kendergarten through 5 grade teachers for teaching are cubs

The teachers and administrators at Club Estates provide a learning environment that is friendly, yet focused. All the faculty and staff are responsive and concerned about the students.

Great teachers, I can not say enough good things about this school. I feel so blessed to have my children attending this school. This school out performs CCISD and the state of Texas!!!!

My children love this school. They are new to ccisd and the grades have improved. My son has a slight learning problem and his grades went from 70 average to 80 average without assistance. they talk about the school and all the friends they have made.

My child enjoys attending this school. I am very please with the staff. I have emailed the Principal with some concerns before and She has responded immediately. My childs Teacher is very involved and the latchkey program is great.

This school is very strict. perfect for an ADD/ADHD kid. Children are taught the basics well, and there are many good after school activities. The main problem I have encountered is the 'military' type rules: kids stand in line single file to and from lunch, no laughing at lunch, no getting out of line, you must stand on a floor tile and stay in place, assigned seating at luch, no socializing, no recess after third grade,.and no conferences with the teacher unless they ask for one. Completely different from all the schools I went to as a child and different from the schools my child attended previously. I wouldn't send my child here but we can't afford private school. I believe in teaching kids right from wrong with good choices and allowing them to make mistakes to learn from them. I also believe that a child needs to be active.

This school is outstanding! The entire staff is dedicated to developmenting the hearts and minds of all students. Our students, parents, and PTA are top notch. We have a great group of volunteers. The WatchDOG (Dad of Great Students) program is awesome. Congratulations on being named a 2008 Blue Ribbon School.

This is such a comforting school. The staff is very supportive to the students and parents. They have treated my child and myself like family. Dr. DeLeon, the principal, is so dedicated to her students. The academics are great. The teachers are very involved with extracurricular activities. The parents are always welcomed to be involved. The PTA volunteers there are the best! This school has the WatchDOG program to added safety for the children. It's great! Club Estates has just been nominated for the Blue Ribbon Award too. Way to go Club Estates!

Last modified Club Estates is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.