Bad
Good

I attended this school about 2 years ago from 6th to 8th grade and i have had a very awful experience here. I made good grades and my parents had no problem with checking my grades and lunch , Which is why most parents would rate Kaffie so highly, But they don't know what goes on. Every kid is so disrespectful and my "friends" here were such backstabbing snakes.I was severely bullied and had to work through this to make good grades, So my parents would not have to worry.Don't expect you're kids to not to change because once i was here it was all cussing, bullying and disrespect.

My son is enjoying his 6th grade at Kaffie. I love how they post grades online and email parents what they are doing in class. So far this is a wonderful school.

Kaffie is very friendly and very open minded. The teachers are understanding and the grading I strict. My counselor fixed every problem I had from not having the correct class to fixing my online accounts. I was changed from normal math to preap and then I was chosen by the principal to go into the most advanced math class in the school. Only 30 people can get in it and I was one of them! I started my own swat team and took over the school in my imagination. The only problem I have is all the online accounts.i can't keep remembering the passwords so if you want to come to kaffie write down every password and username you have, even your student id.

The best school in the city and is the best school in the ccisd. My kid loves it here

I am a student at Kaffie myself and I really like it here. I have been to a few other middle schools but this place really seems to be the place for anyone, no matter who they are.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO KAFFIE MIDDLE SCHOOL! The Education and the staff are decent, but the children..! I have never seen such disrespect and behavior in all of my life! My father is a police officer and it seems like every day he gets a call about trouble making kids! Not only is the behavior atrocious don't get me started with the language! It breaks my heart that I hear and see kids talking like this. There is a complete lack of discipline in this school. If that isn't enough then there are good kids that get mixed with bad kids and almost all of the good kids turn bad. If for any reason you can't or won't send your child to any other middle school, THEN MOVE OR HOMESCHOOL!!!! Kaffie is the worst school I have ever seen.

I love it, and the students are great! I believe the Pre-Ap classes are challenging enough for my daughter and she usually has homework. I have had some issues with some staff but they were resolved quickly. Some of course are always more concerned with others. I really recommend it and think it's the best public middle school in town.

The school is decent although class sizes are large. They do not have enough advanced classes for the children. Discipline is a problem here. There is ALOT of cussing, insubordination, dress code violations, and disrespect going on.

I am very impressed with Kaffie Middle School. The principal is awesome and the pre-ap classes are challenging. It is a really good mix of kids and they all seem to respect one another. No problems with our children going to school there. I would recommend it.

Kaffie is a great school my son has attended from 6th-8th grade. the teachers call me and e-mail me with any concerns or questions they have. My son is challanged by their AP classes and their teachers! Some of the other ratings said that they teach for the TAKS but all schools teach for one test or another its just how they teach the information and what other information they add to that. Kaffie offers all of this!!!!

Last modified Kaffie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.