Corpus Christi, TX
Students enrolled: 1,204

Posted September 04, 2013
The best school in the city and is the best school in the ccisd. My kid loves it here

Posted February 17, 2013
I am a student at Kaffie myself and I really like it here. I have been to a few other middle schools but this place really seems to be the place for anyone, no matter who they are.

Kaffie Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2011
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO KAFFIE MIDDLE SCHOOL! The Education and the staff are decent, but the children..! I have never seen such disrespect and behavior in all of my life! My father is a police officer and it seems like every day he gets a call about trouble making kids! Not only is the behavior atrocious don't get me started with the language! It breaks my heart that I hear and see kids talking like this. There is a complete lack of discipline in this school. If that isn't enough then there are good kids that get mixed with bad kids and almost all of the good kids turn bad. If for any reason you can't or won't send your child to any other middle school, THEN MOVE OR HOMESCHOOL!!!! Kaffie is the worst school I have ever seen.

Posted March 02, 2010
I love it, and the students are great! I believe the Pre-Ap classes are challenging enough for my daughter and she usually has homework. I have had some issues with some staff but they were resolved quickly. Some of course are always more concerned with others. I really recommend it and think it's the best public middle school in town.

Kaffie Middle School 3

Posted March 01, 2010
The school is decent although class sizes are large. They do not have enough advanced classes for the children. Discipline is a problem here. There is ALOT of cussing, insubordination, dress code violations, and disrespect going on.

Posted February 13, 2009
I am very impressed with Kaffie Middle School. The principal is awesome and the pre-ap classes are challenging. It is a really good mix of kids and they all seem to respect one another. No problems with our children going to school there. I would recommend it.

Posted December 16, 2008
Kaffie is a great school my son has attended from 6th-8th grade. the teachers call me and e-mail me with any concerns or questions they have. My son is challanged by their AP classes and their teachers! Some of the other ratings said that they teach for the TAKS but all schools teach for one test or another its just how they teach the information and what other information they add to that. Kaffie offers all of this!!!!

Posted October 27, 2008
My son is attending Kaffie and is currently in 8th grade. He is in honors courses and I have yet to have any discipline problems with him. The teachers keep me updated and my husband and I are very involved with his school work. I believe if you guide your child in the right direction and keep on top of their behavior you should be alright! No problems with KMS

Kaffie Middle School 4

Posted February 20, 2008
I would say that compared to many of the middle schools in this town, this is one of the better ones. There are going to be problems in different areas of all schools. We as parents need to get involved to make sure that our children are learning up to the standards that need to be met and feel comfortable at their school.

Kaffie Middle School 2

Posted March 09, 2007
Run, don't walk away from Kaffie. They teach the TAKS test! There is no discipline. Behaviorally challenged kids (the politically correct term for juvenile delinquents) so disrupt classes that the kids who are there to learn cannot. Knowing what I know now, I will not sent my child back to this school. Please do what you have to do to save your child from Kaffie. Do not send your child here. Any fool can learn from his own mistakes. Don't be a fool like me. Learn from my mistakes. Send your kids elsewhere.

5922 Brockhampton Street, Corpus Christi, TX  78414
Last modified Kaffie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kaffie Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top