Corpus Christi, TX
Students enrolled: 1,203

Grant Middle School 5

Posted December 22, 2011
This school DOES have it going on! The staff and principal really care about students. This is the best of all area middle schools....standardized test performance and meeting the needs of students. If you care about you children and grandchildren, this is where they should attend school.

Grant Middle School 2

Posted September 28, 2010
The principal at Grant seems to have given up. The majority of teachers are burnt out and don't give a care anymore. Don't get me wrong, there are several GREAT teachers at Grant that still do care and want their students to learn and actually take the time to make learning fun by engaging the kids! The dress code is a joke as it isn't applied to everyone. The bullies at Grant are horrible. The language I hear from the students before and after school is just disgusting coming from young kids mouths. My son is having a really bad experience because of this school. All it takes is ONE bad teacher to switch kids off from wanting to learn.... so sad

Posted May 09, 2010
I admit, we do have a few internal personal conflicts this year with our staff. But it will get better next year.

Posted May 04, 2010
Grant is just Unsatisfactory. Try the school out then taken them elsewhere.. The principal just really don't seem to care anymore.

Posted May 02, 2010
I am a student at Grant MS. There is a distance between us kids and teachers. This is my first and only year. I will head back to my home school next year. We thought it was a great school..oh....it's just a disappointment.

Posted April 24, 2010
The teachers and principals have lost the sprint of teaching at grant ms. It used to be an awesome school.

Posted April 23, 2010
ha umm all these parents dont know what there talking about.they dont go there,theyre just exagerating.grant is a good school ,all the teacher are really nice,and the principle Mrs. Villareal is strict cause she just wants us to be nicer looking and stuff...yes there is voilence but its easy to avoid it,just dont get into it!

Posted February 20, 2010
The school has a very unprofessional scope and curriculum and unprofessional staff as well. I fear for the safety of my child at this school and violence seems to be an issue. Pulled my kiddo out (had him tested into the GT program at Baker and absolutely love it), wouldn't recommend Grant.

Posted September 21, 2008
This school is not a safe school, yes there are some good teachers there, but the prfessionals in the office are definatly not professional! I would not reccomend this school to anyone except those who which to have their children in sports, and there is even a history in that dept. My children now attend a private school.

Posted September 17, 2008
I have two sons attending this great school and I have nothing but positive things to say. From the principal to the teachers, all show great leadership and know how to motivate the kids. I would recommend this school to anyone who is moving into the CCISD.

4350 Aaron Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78413
Last modified Grant Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top