Corpus Christi, TX

Posted July 15, 2013
Galvan Elementary is a great school. CAN NOT have enough thank yous for MRS.MOLINA. In my eyes she is the best teacher that my son Isaiah could of had. Very sweet and understanding teacher. Just very proud of her. These days its hard to come across a good teacher like her. Thank You Mrs. Molina!!!!!!

Posted September 01, 2011
This is our first year at Galvan and only a couple of weeks in we already have noticed how this school is going to be great for our child. The teachers and staff have been very caring and involved with the school. My child speaks very highly of his teacher and the school itself. I can't wait to see how the year ends and how much my child has learned. Way to go Galvan!

Posted March 01, 2010
best school ever. Have formed bonds with teachers and staff and we are treated with respect and love like a family not a school. I would recommend galvan to anyone. Our son is visually disabled and the teachers know when to assist and help him and when to step back and let him learn. I believe with their help (Galvan Staff) they are helping me to raise polite and intelligent children. I have 3 children currently attending and one that has gone on to middle school from Galvan who is suceeding greatly. I owe this to my husband myself and this wonderful school.

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted September 20, 2006
My son attended galvan for kinder and is now in 1st,i could not ask for a better school.The academics are wonderful,my son comes home every day with something new to discuss and i really love that.Our principal is so involved and dedicated she is there at every turn even if its just to help direct traffic in the afternoons.Our parents are so wonderful if you were to pass by after school you would see more parents on our little street than anywhere else just saying hello to each other and waving even if we dont know you yet.I beleive galvan elementary school is one of the best schools around.

Posted July 14, 2004
The staff at Galvan Elem. provided a safe, happy, fun but most of all a comfortable place for my special needs child to recieve their education. I personally scotted many other schools in ccisd. I found that one of Galvan's main goals is inclustion. They not only making my sons future brighter but helped me feel at ease every morning.

Posted May 25, 2004
We have loved being at Galvan for our childs kinder year. Very clean, fun, and the teachers really care about the kids.

Galvan Elementary School
3126 Masterson Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78415
Last modified Galvan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Galvan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top