Public charter
Corpus Christi, TX

School Of Science And Technology C 5

Posted February 28, 2014
We have been very happy here. I was a little concerned at first about the vast variety of ages in one building. I have found since that this is a fantastic thing. The older students are very well behaved and polite. They set a great example for my boys. Although we only see them in passing they are always smiling, helping teachers carry their things in the afternoons, holding open doors for younger students, etc. The older students also act as safety patrol during carpool. The teachers are some of the most qualified I have ever met and seem to really love their jobs. The office staff, nurse, and librarian all know us and our children by name. I couldn't ask for a better learning environment. I could go on but you get the point.

School Of Science And Technology C
4737 Saratoga Boulevard, Corpus Christi, TX  78413
Last modified School Of Science And Technology C is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Of Science And Technology C Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top