Bad
Good

I have so far had experience with just the Kindergarten, but I am very happy with this school, as is my child. I walk him into school everyday, and can chat with his teacher before class starts. I get weekly emails regarding what the class is studying. My son has learned to read beyond what is required for entering 1st grade. There are weekly art and music classes, and extracurriculars such as Garden Club and Spanish Club. Movement and fun are encorporated into the classroom. It is easy to get access to the director, and I feel welcome each time I walk into the office.

My child really benefits for the small class size, very friendly school. My child has progressed so far for only being in Kindergarten. He enjoys to read and learn, he does not see it as a chore, because of the learning approach they have.

I love Seashore Learning Center because of the fantastic teachers and staff that keep my child engaged, happy and motivated to learn. The teachers are willing to work with students on an individual basis. Whether a student needs some extra help or needs more challenging studies, the small classroom size allows teachers to meet the needs of the students. The teachers facilitate a positive learning environment where the kids are able to work together to help their classmates.

We have been very happy with the education our son has gotten and individual attention bc he is so advanced with reading.

The small class size allows the teachers to address the childrens' needs individually. My children love to go to school, do homework and participate in special programs. I fully attribute this to SLC's atmosphere and creative, caring teachers and staff.

Small class size, caring teachers and a family atmosphere. My kids excelled when they aged out of the school because they were taught in way that helped them to love learning!

Last modified Seashore Learning Center is a Charter school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.