Bad
Good

I moved my daughter from this school to Faye Webb and my daughter was so behind in reading and math that we were afraid she was going to fail. Also find this school to be unfriendly to parents. Unless we are there for a PTA meeting, They make sure to make us feel unwelcome is school grounds.

We moved from Corpus Christi to Flour Bluff just so that we could attend the schools. This district is awsome. If you have a special needs child, this is the place to be. They will try to do what is truly "the best" for your child. I am impressed that they have so many CERTIFIED special needs staff and that they try inclusion and co-teaching with the children. It makes all the difference for my children.

Flour Bluff is the best school district. The school stresses behavior and esteem as much as curriculum.

I moved out of the CCISD to send my kids to this so called fabulous district. This school district is seriously overrated. The teacher's are great and they're expected to push the students to achieve higher goals which is all good but the support staff behind the teachers is seriously lacking the same discipline. The communication system is very poor in quality. It seems that the district is very proud to own the fact that they have a great educational system but do not know how to keep up with the pace of a booming district and keep a proper balance. So much is expected from the students to do a stellar job but on the other hand, the district lacks to give the same satisfaction back. The support staff is slow ill informed.

We researched the area before moving here from overseas. We have one child and wanted the best educational experience for him to grow steadily and happily with each new year. FB IS the greatest. We started in kinder and are now on our way to 3rd. We have been well pleased with every aspect of his education. Balanced literacy, energetic, experienced teachers, wonderful libraries, involved principals and assistant principles. safety drills,good behavior reinforcement, charity involvement(ACS ADA),clean environment,knowledgeable nurses, supervision from the environmental department, the nutrition and physical education staff as well as the paras , the teachers and student teaches. We have been encouraged and allowed to be involved as much as we desire and as we are needed. You can be active in your child's education and be blessed as well. When you teach a child you touch the world. From Beeutiful beginnings(kinder are the bees) to Hustlin Hornets

The school is good at rewarding children for positive behavior. My daughter seems to enjoy the school. Assignments are not always organized, but this could be the individual teacher. My belief is that a teacher truly has one of the hardest jobs- so kudos to them all- but as in anything, there are good, great, and not-so-great teachers anywhere one goes. The school seems to have a hold on those with behavioral issues- which is nice since that means our child can learn without the constant repercussions of those who misbehave. I think the front office (mainly the reception area) can take a lesson in some plain congeniality as I feel I am bothering them each time I come in. On the whole, considering the socioeconomics of the area, it is a good school.

The best school system in the state of Texas. Top notch teachers and staff. This school is able to accomodate special needs kids,gifted and talented, as well as the average student. They are all challenged, encouraged and nutured to be the best they can. The students are taught to think outside the box in addition to learning all the basics. A wonderful environment.

Last modified Flour Bluff Primary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-2