Posted April 21, 2010
I read the reviews and thought this school was a good school. I have since learned that there are a lot of drug dealers in this school. They DO NOT watch the children and enforce the rules. They are doing drugs right in the school! They allow the kids to leave the campus even when you sign a form saying that they can't leave. They don't check their rules or enforse them. I would not recommend this school to parents that want a safe and reliable school for their children. It is so sad that the chilren at this school are smoking marijuana and even having sex in the bathrooms. What in the world is wrong with this scenario! The worst part is that it's the students that are saying this! I was so shocked when I overheard the children discussing this. What is this world coming to.

Posted December 20, 2009
I think many of the teachers are great, but administrative decisions and the size of the school keep them from being at their best.

Posted October 03, 2009
The whole school district is great. Everyone is like one big family. The teachers are wonderful and really care about what is going on with the children.

Flour Bluff Intermediate School 4

Posted September 29, 2009

Posted September 20, 2009
This School Is in my opinion the top choice in the area , teachers are excellent and dedicated , extremely well organized !!! My son was well prepared for junior High . And as of today what I see it is continuing the high standards for Junior High as well; What a Blessing !

Posted September 16, 2009
Flour Bluff School has the best teachers and the best students who want to learn!

Posted September 16, 2009
I care about Flour Bluff Intermediate because the faculty and staff really care and give their all for their students. They really do believe that every child is worth their best.

Flour Bluff Intermediate School 1

Posted August 26, 2008

Flour Bluff Intermediate School 4

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted June 12, 2007
I think that Four Bluff ISD in general is one of the best in the Corpus Christi area. My son just finished up sixth grade and we found the staff to be very interested in his success. As a student who does not really like school the teachers did their best to motivate him, as did other staff members including the principal. My only complaint would be that they do not make the parents feel very welcome and volunteering is not as 'encouraged' as they claim it is. There is a great deal of emphasis on the TAKS test but that is something you find all over and not just in Corpus. Our family has lived outside of TX and have experienced other schools and this is one of the better ones. I recommend this school. It is a great learning environment and the students are well disciplined.

Flour Bluff Intermediate School
2505 Waldron Road, Corpus Christi, TX  78418
Last modified Flour Bluff Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flour Bluff Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top